Mr. Bigdeal

The Breathe Act.....

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

https://www.foxnews.com/media/guy-benson-breathe-act-ilhan-omar-defund-policents

Yup, by our Mooslim Congress women.....defund police then disband all police departments nation wide, close down all prisons and release all prisoners, form a committee to determine Reparation Money payouts......these are the people elected to public office.....and your life and your families lives are the consequences you'll pay for these BLM Marxist / Communist scumbags......and they live amongst us right here......omo.

16 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/guy-benson-breathe-act-ilhan-omar-defund-policents

Yup, by our Mooslim Congress women.....defund police then disband all police departments nation wide, close down all prisons and release all prisoners, form a committee to determine Reparation Money payouts......these are the people elected to public office.....and your life and your families lives are the consequences you'll pay for these BLM Marxist / Communist scumbags......and they live amongst us right here......omo.

These people are delusional 

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 mins ago, jkrock said:

Defund the police doesn’t really mean defund the police

I heard it here from some old White guys 

Give them some credit. They got the “def” right. “defraud the public”

Edited by aae0130

We are so ****ing doomed that it almost doesn't even matter if Trump wins again.

Our downfall is inevitable, sadly, sooner rather than later.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

We are so ****ing doomed that it almost doesn't even matter if Trump wins again.

Our downfall is inevitable, sadly, sooner rather than later.

Sadly I am starting to agree with that sentiment. I have been pondering political history lately. Seems when they would come up with these lame brain ideas and schemes that they would immediately get knocked down. Think about the original Healthcare rip-off being pushed by First Lady (and I use that term loosely) HRC in the 90’s. Well it took them a while but they implemented it. There are others that were met with great disdain and eventually became reality. Even if only 20 percent of what they are pushing now comes to fruition eventually we are doomed. 

In order to have a "destroyed city," you have to have had, at one point, a "functional city," complete with law, order, commerce, and all that stuff.

If it can happen there, it can happen here, and it's starting to.

Afghanistan, Mogadishu, Baltimore.  Is there really that big of a difference?

The Destructive Age of Urban Warfare; or, How to Kill a City and ...

Extremist gunmen storm hotel in Somali capital, kill 8 | The Times ...

Fire Destroyed Five Stores On Atlantic Stock Photo (Edit Now) 3629764

On 7/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Mr. Bigdeal said:

defund police then disband all police departments nation wide, close down all prisons and release all prisoners, form a committee to determine Reparation Money payouts

lol

Thats awesome.  Is that for real?  These new marxist Dems are really quite a trip.  

YOU GO GIRLS!

Never underestimate the silent majority....And the feds ,some thing has to give it the law officials don't end it it's going be a street fight ,and it's not going to be dems vs republicans .IT WILL BE DEMS AND REPUBLICANS VS THE PROTESTORS....UNLESS WE REALLY DO HAVE NO BALLS DIRT BAGS WHICH IN THAT CASE IT WILL BE WHO  EVER  WANTS TO KEEP WHAT THEY GOT PUT  UP OR A SHUT UP ....I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THE FEDS ONE NEEDS AN ALL OUT CIVIL WAR ,REVOLUTION,TERRORIST ATTACKS.IT WILL NOT MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION THIS SITUATION IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY ....

1 hour ago, aae0130 said:

Sadly I am starting to agree with that sentiment. I have been pondering political history lately. Seems when they would come up with these lame brain ideas and schemes that they would immediately get knocked down. Think about the original Healthcare rip-off being pushed by First Lady (and I use that term loosely) HRC in the 90’s. Well it took them a while but they implemented it. There are others that were met with great disdain and eventually became reality. Even if only 20 percent of what they are pushing now comes to fruition eventually we are doomed. 

You are correct,look at this statement made before Barrack's election and what is happening today.

1 hour ago, Jetty Jumper said:

You are correct,look at this statement made before Barrack's election and what is happening today.

Little did anyone know she (???) was being literal? 

A long long time ago, people figured out how to form a civil society. They formed rules for trade, and respect for property, and mutual defense, and other things as issues arose, and all agreed to be governed by those rules. From the moment the ink dried on those rules, the need for enforcement was born.

What the violent mobs seem to be demanding is an erasure of all the established rules, and a complete replacement with the new rules they wish to impose. No need for me to be represented in any of this mind you. I am expected to just sit in the back of the bus like osama told me to do.

So basically, what the violent mobs are said to be protesting is exactly what they wish to do to me.....oppression. They want to impose their personal opinions, their speech and beliefs, their system of governance upon all of us.To rule over others without consent. To oppress those who are different from themselves, for daring to be different. There is no longer a need for any silly Bill of Rights, we will take our complaints to the head rapper dude in charge and ask him to grant us special favors and such.

Maybe we should take a city, take Detroit, no one cares about Detroit. Fence it in, and invite these wonderful beautiful people to come there and live amongst their friends from the mob. We could deliver food and medicine and keep the lights turned on for them. Let them work out the kinks in their better system of governance, and not have to oppress millions of different people needlessly. Much like CHAD, I seriously doubt it could survive two months, but we could let them try.

We already have the greatest system there has ever been. Those that want to dismantle it are uneducated idiots. 

I do not feel sorry for people who choose to live in violent conditions, when they help to ensure that their criminals are protected. The cops that interact with me don’t seem to be afraid. I say to hell with those mobs of criminal thugs that seek to oppress me and my peoples.

This looting and burning of churches is not going to end anytime soon either. The mobs are being encouraged by the Democrat Party. Not because they intend to hand over their power to appease the mobs, but because they think they can manage the scene and squeeze out some extra votes on the back side. Should the DNC sweep the upcoming elections, I suspect we would see a lessening of these riots. Mission accomplished.

The longer this continues however,  the more that people will come to realize just what really is being sought. As The People who are not in the mobs, those that would loose their representation, come to realize what is being demanded, there will be a necessarily equal force pushing back. They will do their pushing  back at the ballot box, like civilized folk do, and Trump carries the House, too. 

Democrats are self centered, selfish, power hungry, and corrupt people. Of course they throw temper tantrums when things don’t go their way. Burning churches and dragging people from cars and shooting kids are all their new brand. They say Aunt Jemima branding on syrup is completely unacceptable in our modern day society, but shooting kids in car lost in a mob is completely understandable. No objections there. 

The cops are the tool by which civil societies assure self determination is available to all who wish to try to succeed. Remove the cops you remove the rules. Remove the rules no more civil society. I have seen what is locked up in those prisons, and I know why many are in there. I like prisons. I think a civil society depends on strong prison walls. Don’t like prisons ? Don’t act like a criminal thug and abuse others and you probably won’t even notice they are around.