bob_G

Rumor has it

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, AckStriperGuyDD said:

con

I'd like to see gear and vehicle confiscation and 30 days in jail for every illegal fish.

Why stop there?  Maybe add a public canning in front of the Gibbs statue at Area51.  :beatin:

On 7/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, Angler #1 said:

Irregardless the no speak English mentality is absolutely not playing fair with the whole system and does work , however I am sure the judges have heard this so much that they will ignore it

"Your Honor, MGL ch. 94C sec 32(a) is written in English, so my client was unaware that it's illegal to sell heroin. I move that the case be dismissed." Works every day. :squid: 

Spoke to someone from NH State Police the other day. Yes they can take vehicles then let the courts sort it out. The problem is storage believe it or not and they are somewhat reluctant to take them because of that. It can be done you guys down there need to get someone to sponsor a bill and get it before a vote. It's up to you, because it's way more prevalent down there.

Just came across thin in the Florida regional forum. Interesting, especially the $500 per fish part. :rav:

On 7/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, Badtothebugs said:

Very unwise to keep a fish that you cant ID. FWC can confiscate your truck and fishing gear. Up to $500 per fish.

Posted (edited) · Report post

18 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Just came across thin in the Florida regional forum. Interesting, especially the $500 per fish part. :rav:

On 7/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, Badtothebugs said:

Very unwise to keep a fish that you cant ID. FWC can confiscate your truck and fishing gear. Up to $500 per fish.

Fla is really serious about their saltwater fishing regs.   No warnings or second chances.  If you're going to keep fish, you need to get it right or be heavily fined.

Maybe this is why Ma suddenly has no stripers.

Edited by bob_G

On 7/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, bob_G said:

Why stop there?  Maybe add a public canning in front of the Gibbs statue at Area51.  :beatin:

Mmmmm....canned people.

cannedpeople.jpg