bob_G

Rumor has it

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

This is good news . A epo should be posted at Area 51 every weekend round the clock also . Place is horrible I’ve called 4 times already this year . They wouldn’t even have to do anything just sit in the parking lot in an unmarked car with civilian clothes on

"On the morning of Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Massachusetts Environmental Police responded to a complaint".......that is the important part. 

27 mins ago, grousechaser said:

"On the morning of Wednesday, July 8, 2020, the Massachusetts Environmental Police responded to a complaint".......that is the important part. 

Which part?  The day of the week????  I found that curious myself, but no mention that any of the perps were comm license holders.  The statement does however make reference to commercial regulations it as a "reminder".

2 mins ago, FoliFish said:

Which part?  The day of the week????  I found that curious myself, but no mention that any of the perps were comm license holders.  The statement does however make reference to commercial regulations it as a "reminder".

I think “responded to a complaint” is the key phrase. 

There was a photo on the MAEP FB page where the text above is from, but the photo was removed.  Strange.  It showed two over slots in the back of a pickup.  Maybe there were some details in the pic that violated privacy or something.  Interesting.

23 mins ago, ged said:

I think “responded to a complaint” is the key phrase. 

Yeah, I guess I had to be more specific.

The EPO's should also watch the parking lot at the top of the 100 Steps area.  Some reports of fish making their way up the stairs in the wee hours.

That's all great, but if the penalties are the "slap-on-the-wrist: equivalent then it's really like getting a parking ticket while robbing a bank...

Posted (edited) · Report post

31 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

That's all great, but if the penalties are the "slap-on-the-wrist: equivalent then it's really like getting a parking ticket while robbing a bank...

Well given the fact someone was arrested would indicate that things will be more than a slap on the wrist.

Edited by bob_G

Now you’ve done it . You’ve let people in on the fact that big fish swim through the canal . Spot burned the whole dam ditch lol

28 mins ago, bob_G said:

Well given the fact someone was arrested would indicate that things will be more than a slap on the wrist.

Nothing good ever comes from running away from The Man.......it's apparent the arrestee he has not kept current on recent events in other cities where similar events occurred.    :dismay:

53 mins ago, bob_G said:

The proof will be seeing hefty fine and confiscation of gear/vehicle used in the act.

Would be funny if this jerk goes to court expecting the proverbial write-slap and get b*tch-slapped with the book!

47 mins ago, capequahog said:

Hard to get on board with this when burners and looters are allowed to walk everywhere

Good point John, also forgotten are the drug dealers killing this country with their poison, common criminals and corrupt politicians...…………………………….