HardyG

DEATH RACE 2020

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yes fans, we're live at Death Race 2020 and there's the starting flag! 

January 21, 2020: First US case reported

April 29, 2020: US hits 1,000,000 cases

June 11, 2020: US hits 2,000,000 cases

July 8,  2020:  US hits 3,000,000 cases

The US comprises 4.25% of the world's population but has 25% of global Coronavirus cases. WINNING!

Morgues Are Growing Again! :beers:

Edited by HardyG

"The city of Tulsa is experiencing a surge in coronavirus cases, a little over 2 weeks after president donald trump held a campaign rally at an indoor arena there.

Dr. Bruce Dart, Executive Director of the Tulsa Health Department, said in a press conference on Wednesday there are high numbers being reported this week, with nearly 500 new cases in two days and trends are showing that those numbers will increase.

When asked if the cases in Tulsa are going up due to the rally on June 20, Dart said that there were several large events a little over two weeks ago. "I guess we just connect the dots," Dart said."

WINNING!

Just now, HardyG said:

"The city of Tulsa is experiencing a surge in coronavirus cases, a little over 2 weeks after president donald trump held a campaign rally at an indoor arena there.

Dr. Bruce Dart, Executive Director of the Tulsa Health Department, said in a press conference on Wednesday there are high numbers being reported this week, with nearly 500 new cases in two days and trends are showing that those numbers will increase.

When asked if the cases in Tulsa are going up due to the rally on June 20, Dart said that there were several large events a little over two weeks ago. "I guess we just connect the dots," Dart said."

WINNING!

Also coincides with the BLM riots! Right?  

Posted (edited) · Report post

Should I buy fresh bread, or the day old stuff at a discount?

Don't want to leave groceries laying about to spoil should I get struck down by the Kung Flu overnight. 

Maryland has the fewest cases and deaths in the last 90 days.

Edited by dena

70 Deaths in 2020?

Cuomo beat that in an hour. 

Murphy laughs at those #'s.

All roads lead to Trump.

Do you realize your TDS makes many very happy?

Tulsa County
Confirmed
Recovered
Deaths

7 mins ago, dena said:

Should I buy fresh bread, or the day old stuff at a discount?

Don't want to leave groceries laying about to spoil should I get struck down by the Kung Flu overnight. 

Maryland has the fewest cases and deaths in the last 90 days.

Get the stuff with the mold. Soon the scientifically promised planetary collapse and extermination event will be upon us and you can make penicillin to save your family. I like to recycle the paper masks that I find discarded in the parking lot. I’m not going to allow some dumb flu to distract me from the death I have already been promised. I am grateful they got the plastic straws.

Current score is

Antifah rallies...... 0 infections

Trump rallies......  87million and counting

40 mins ago, HardyG said:

WINNING!

Adult, free Americans are making a decisions about what they value more,   absolute safety, or freedom.

Maybe if you run for dictator you can stop them.