rockyoutdoors

So If Voting In Person Is So Dangerous??????.......pic

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Voting in person is dangerous for the DNC. They want mail in voting so they can manipulate the outcomes of races to their favor.

It’s not at all safe and the huge numbers of new infections we are seeing right now is the proof.

I sure hope that mortality rate continues to fall but it’s easy to believe that it will rise.

The precautions they told us about when the pandemic started really do help to control the spread of the disease.

Social distancing, face coverings, gloves, washing hands, etc. really do work.

Why the heck the people in the photo are disregarding that advice only makes me scratch my head.

Put the voting booths out side and do not illuminate any polling places to create longer lines .Hopefully the terrorists don’t show up at the polling places .No need to have another hanging chad or butterfly ballot .If your handicap obviously mail in your ballot.you can protest go to the beach wait on line at cousin joes ,you can get off your ass and vote including trump himself .ONE OF THE FEW COUNTRYS THAT ALLOW YOU TO VOTE ....

14 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

Put the voting booths out side and do not illuminate any polling places to create longer lines .Hopefully the terrorists don’t show up at the polling places .No need to have another hanging chad or butterfly ballot .If your handicap obviously mail in your ballot.you can protest go to the beach wait on line at cousin joes ,you can get off your ass and vote including trump himself .ONE OF THE FEW COUNTRYS THAT ALLOW YOU TO VOTE ....

this is a terrific idea actually

The same building where our booths are placed has been serving as a food bank with far greater staff and longer lines than it ever sees on election day. I guess feeding illegal aliens is more important than the democratic component of our society.

19 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

If you can go to the grocery store.........

you can go to a polling place.

18 hours ago, cartopper said:

There you go . . . 

It's probably more dangerous for the 70 year old farts  " Not sure if they're volunteers" that usually do the recording & checking at the polls.

22 hours ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Why is going to the DMV or protesting so safe?

107574304_10158578457484875_151464277520

Where is this one. Looks pretty safe! Pre Covid I used to have to go to the MV in one of NJ's larger cities as part of my job. I'd root to get covid instead of what I figured I'd get from the bunch of third world vermin I'd be in line with!

50 mins ago, SB59 said:

It's probably more dangerous for the 70 year old farts  " Not sure if they're volunteers" that usually do the recording & checking at the polls.

My 88 y/o mother has volunteered at our local food bank and at the polls during the voting early this year.

She enjoys it and it got her out of the house for a few hours each time.

On 7/8/2020 at 6:03 PM, valentine said:

It’s not at all safe and the huge numbers of new infections we are seeing right now is the proof.

I sure hope that mortality rate continues to fall but it’s easy to believe that it will rise.

The precautions they told us about when the pandemic started really do help to control the spread of the disease.

Social distancing, face coverings, gloves, washing hands, etc. really do work.

Why the heck the people in the photo are disregarding that advice only makes me scratch my head.

You can blame Murphy for closing the DMV for 4 months.

My wife and I went to the polls on Tuesday to vote in person. We were proud to exercise our right in person. And will do the same in November.

17 hours ago, SB59 said:

shhh.. they think they are playing Bingo