Duke1965

Tucker Carlson's comments on Tammy Duckworth

Rate this topic

299 posts in this topic

The comments by Tucker Carlson on Wounded Vet Sen. Tammy Duckworth were about as reprehensible as I have even heard.  To call any vet who lost both legs while flying  chopper mission in combat is beyond belief.  Forget politics for a moment...I knee down every night and say a prayer for each one of the living and dead we have buried. 

I agree, but nor do they make you a coward...  All she said was we should have a discussion.  It would be nice for a change if we did it without name calling, but hey maybe I'm just sensitive when it comes to my brother/sisters in arms. In American everyone is entitled .....Especially guys like Carlson...

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Duke1965 said:

I agree, but nor do they make you a coward...  All she said was we should have a discussion.  It would be nice for a change if we did it without name calling, but hey maybe I'm just sensitive when it comes to my brother/sisters in arms. In American everyone is entitled .....Especially guys like Carlson...

She refused to to on his show until he issued an apology for previous comments.  She was being cowardly and refusing to defend her egregious comments

He was right

Edited by jkrock

He made the comments unsolicited.  There was I'm not coming on your show.  he never asked and neither did she.  That being said you certainly are entitled to your post.  She gave her legs so you can have that freedom of speech...which by the way should be without criticism or caustic comments.  

4 mins ago, jkrock said:

She also blatantly lied about the content of Trumps speech and called Lincoln, etc “dead traitors”.  She’s an abject moron.

Did you actually listen to the Tucker segment, or just get the DNC memo from CNN?

I say the segment.  You just heard what you wanted to hear.  But again you are entitled to your opinion.  shame you find it necessary to call someone a moron just because you disagree with her wanting to have a discussion.

Lotta places you get your ass beat real quick for saying a wounded purple heart vet who lost both legs in combat is a coward who does not love the country.

9 mins ago, Duke1965 said:

He made the comments unsolicited.  There was I'm not coming on your show.  he never asked and neither did she.  That being said you certainly are entitled to your post.  She gave her legs so you can have that freedom of speech...which by the way should be without criticism or caustic comments.  

Tucker asked her to come on his show to explain her position.  Her people said she would not until he issued an apology for his comments about her and her refusal to help out Veterans who had complaints about the VA Hospital. She told them there were no issues, that's the way it is.