coolhandfluke

is your phone dirtier then your toilet ?

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

7 times dirtier ?   i want to know how they came up with 7 times dirtier?  who licked the toilet and who licked the phone to find out ?

Did you flunk biology in high school? Do you have even a modicum of how lab tests work? 

And a corollary: if you're that ignorant about the fundamentals of science -- I was an arts major who was loaded 98% of the time, and even I know that they measure dirtiness by taking a swab, putting it in a container of agar, and waiting a week to see how much and what kind of bacteria grows -- then shouldn't you be in the assbaby, saying that the eggheads with PhDs in epidemiology from Duke our morons? :huh:

I always get a kick out of the peeps who dump all kinds of chem. cleaners in their toilet just to dump a load & flush. Then later they clean their soup bowl with plain old dish detergent.

Posted (edited) · Report post

and that TERRY guy says your stupid ?  

your like sheldon, book smart ,but dont understand sarcasm

Edited by coolhandfluke

19 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

7 times dirtier ?   i want to know how they came up with 7 times dirtier?  who licked the toilet and who licked the phone to find out ?

Most likely. Don’t know about the 7x but who ever cleans their phones. I sure haven’t. Maybe I should start lol.

1 hour ago, Belmo said:

Did you flunk biology in high school? Do you have even a modicum of how lab tests work? 

And a corollary: if you're that ignorant about the fundamentals of science -- I was an arts major who was loaded 98% of the time, and even I know that they measure dirtiness by taking a swab, putting it in a container of agar, and waiting a week to see how much and what kind of bacteria grows -- then shouldn't you be in the assbaby, saying that the eggheads with PhDs in epidemiology from Duke our morons? :huh:

Funny you should choose that example because my neighbor actually is an epidemiologist (from Duke) that works for the CDC and he is a complete moron. 

26 mins ago, hhager23 said:

Funny you should choose that example because my neighbor actually is an epidemiologist (from Duke) that works for the CDC and he is a complete moron. 

:laugh:

1 hour ago, hhager23 said:

Does he wipe his ass with the phone, or take lots of "deuce-dropping" close-up selfies?

12 mins ago, richie c said:

Watch old Mythbusters shows if for nothing else the cute redheads ass, they'll fill you in on turd mist migration

Who, this guy? I guess what little hair he has is red. 

Me, I don't go that way.

a.jpg