Bernie12

America's national parks suffer from systemic racism

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

What are we supposed to do pay to bus these scumbags into our national parks now??? Just because you're white you are racist. Day by day The Divide grows stronger!!!

Give me an effing break.  :dismay:

Many people of color say that history of the parks is another psychological barrier white Americans don't have to face.

"Historically, in the South, in particular, many atrocious things that happened to Black people were in the woods," said Frank Peterman, an outdoors enthusiast who began visiting the national parks with his wife Audrey 25 years ago.

I propose to bus the Hasids there and let them develop the land and populate. 
then the Govt can subsidize them. 
The Shuls will help indoctrinate all the local wildlife and yarmulkes will soon appear on the bears. 
Thisbwill I sure that no one of any color/race will ever go there. 
Problem solved. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Edited by TimS
Knock it off - if you change someone’s post you must add a FIFY or some other notice that you changed their words

This is another completely asinine comment from another asinine idiot wanting to stir the pot even more.

"..parks, campgrounds and forest lands that remain stubborn bastions of self-segregation."

How the hell can you call it racist if people are SELF SEGREGATING"?

When you separate yourself VOLUNTARILY from others, regardless of race, it's not racism.

I guess this asshat wants to stir things up to get the BLM people to visit their parks so they can charge them $$ to enter.

The problem(s) will come from the dregs that show up and start destroying the park "in the name of racial equality".

It's my understanding the mayor of Philly is negotiating with the sit-in protesters on giving them free housing. Very close to a deal, free tickets to some of the National Parks could close the deal.

11 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

I'm a white racist because I work hard and can afford to go to a Gotdamn Park

Let's be honest.  They dont have to work and can still afford to go.  

Have you ever been to six flags?  

So lets review;

Parks, Paw patrol, syrup, 4th of July, the star spangled banner, weight loss...all racist.

I have never seen our country in such turmoil. I speak with people who lived through 1968, they said that year looks like nothing compared to this. As far as I'm concerned, there is one main culprit...one driving force. The media. They are evil. The goal is divide and concquer. They crave violence in the streets. I'll never forget during the Ferguson riots witnessing reporters run around to catch a camera shot of buildings burning or cars. In our day to day lives, most of experience civility, kindness, and people just trying to make ends meet. In the media world, we are divided, hateful, and seperate. They want to keep it that way. I'm not saying there aren't other variables that spew racism and hate...but the media is lighting fluid to a small flame. They want it to grow into a blaze.

All men are not created equal but we are equal when it comes to the law and privileges of being a citizen. 

Don’t give me this crap about slavery, no one here was a slave or slave owner. 

Im sick and tired of appeasing people for their skin color. 

Who’s going to compensate me for genetically never being able to dunk a basketball and playing in the NBA?

Who! I want justice, dammit.