zybathegeek

Black Lives Shattered - The Reality

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Larry Elder talks about his perspective as an American.

If you lean left, be prepared to be confronted, triggered, and unless completely brain dead, enlightened more than not.

Good post. I have always liked Larry Elder but have only heard him talk in short segments on Fox. This was an awesome video. I would like to see him get more air time. Thanks for posting.

The video is well worth the time taken to watch, Larry Elder speaks to truth.

Sadly we are conditioned to believe that the riot scenes are indicative of all Americans of color, furthering prejudicial thinking, nothing could be further from the truth.

Watch the video and be challenged.

2 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Sadly we are conditioned to believe that the riot scenes are indicative of all Americans of color,

I think people watching fox are,

they also confuse protests with riots.

it's all about the narrative.

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Actually we aren’t!

when **** is in fire, thugs are looting and destroying most, sane, people call that rioting. 

Protests don’t have that. Ever

3 hours ago, Markushook said:

Protests don’t have that. Ever

When a peaceful protest has elements who riot, is it not incumbent on the peaceful protesters to police themselves and prevent the rioters running amok?

Just asking.

28 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

When a peaceful protest has elements who riot, is it not incumbent on the peaceful protesters to police themselves and prevent the rioters running amok?

Just asking.

Fair Question. 
Yes is the answer. However, they haven’t been doing so the past few weeks. At least when the Sun goes down! 

8 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

One of your famous blanket statements, thanks. Shows the true depth of your personality. In millimeters.

1 hour ago, zybathegeek said:

Just asking.

I don't believe peaceful protestors should get hurt trying to reel in the violent losers. I do think that, unless they want to be counted as one of the rioters, they should immediately leave when any kind of violence or unlawful behavior breaks out. This include blocking roads. 

The only government sponsored systemic racism that I see going on is abortion. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and about 40% of all abortions. Funded fully by osamacare. Joe even promised that if elected he will make the nuns pay, too.

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

The only government sponsored systemic racism that I see going on is abortion. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and about 40% of all abortions. Funded fully by osamacare. Joe even promised that if elected he will make the nuns pay, too.

Affirmative Action is systemic racism as well.