Goldy

MURPHY SAYS EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE

Rate this topic

151 posts in this topic

So we 'flattened the curve' and now murphy is requiring masks outside.

 

All I can say is one thing, he can GET **** E D!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump supporters will NOT be denied their right to spread the virus.

So sayeth the sheep...…..

 

Is there anything that you won't spin back on Trump?

Edited by Gotcow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

Trump supporters will NOT be denied their right to spread the virus.

We are talking about outside...in open air.  Freak.

 

Couldn't resist using Trump's name.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

So sayeth the sheep...…..

 

Is there anything that you won't spin back on Trump?

I'm discussing the fact that his SUPPORTERS are emotionally strident on refusal to wear masks.....

which does help the virus spread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishinambition said:

My body my choice.

I'm kinda glad that the anti choice crowd is using that phrase,

it makes it clear they aren't really pro life,

 

if human life really mattered to someone, they might do the bare minimum to help slow the spread of a deadly disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

I'm discussing the fact that his SUPPORTERS are emotionally strident on refusal to wear masks.....

which does help the virus spread.

We're talking about outside here.

 

Will you wear a mask to be outside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump supporters will NOT be denied their right to spread the virus.

What is it that bothers you about Trump and his supporters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I'm kinda glad that the anti choice crowd is using that phrase,

it makes it clear they aren't really pro life,

 

if human life really mattered to someone, they might do the bare minimum to help slow the spread of a deadly disease.

My body my choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Murphy site a law?  Is there an enforcement mechanism?  Has anyone been cited for not wearing a mask yet? Will law enforcement enforce something like this ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

We're talking about outside here.

 

Will you wear a mask to be outside?

You think he goes outside, lol.  Maybe to punch Notsees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.