Belmo

Things We Hate

Rate this topic

158 posts in this topic

Enough of the sunshine and lollipops: let's talk about things we hate, things that disgust us, things that make us hurl like a 15-year-old with nine Old Milwaukees sloshing around in his belly (Sandflee :dismay:). It's good to release the bile, to vent the spleen, so that the truly loathsome and excecrable things in the world do not disturb are equilibrium, do not, as ElRon Hubbrard put it, enturbulate are peristalsis. 

I'll start with one: Bob Weir! You can add to the list of the world's shortest books (My List of Friends by Wayne; Tricks I Have to Get Everyone to Like Me, by Terri) this one: Rock Stars Who Really Kick Ass While Wearing Jorts

Feel free to post about things you hate.

Bob Weir. :dismay: 

People who drive slower than me in the fast lane..

People who live better than 90% of the World and are unhappy..

People who don't like Bob Weir..

1 min ago, rocco said:

safety ****ing gas can nozzle :mad: 

You know damn well the people that design this crap never had to use it a day in their life. Bastids

People who decide they're going to speed up to 100mph so they can jump on my ass when I enter the fast lane to pass someone.  

I will pull over and **** you up.

Oh yeah and the giant dickhead ****tard from Florida who decided at the very last minute to cross over to the express lanes from the middle lane of the locals missing me by about three feet. **** you and your bitch girlfriend who returned my sincerest gesture of acknowledgement to your overwhelming stupidity you dumb mother****er.