superstriper

NJ and Murphy it doesnt get any worse

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

NJ always finds a way to find the worst of the worst and just when you think we could not find a lower quality person we find Murphy. If you want to see what Murphy is all about drive by your local Division of Motor Vehicles -people are camping out overnight to get in  and cars are lined up for a good 1/2 mile. Why is every single thing the gov is in charge of ran so poorly?

3 mins ago, mako capt said:

You ever seen the quality of people the DMV hires in NJ.  This isn't the best and brightest needless to say.

The best and the brightest don't stay in New Jersey anymore.

11 mins ago, superstriper said:

NJ always finds a way to find the worst of the worst and just when you think we could not find a lower quality person we find Murphy. If you want to see what Murphy is all about drive by your local Division of Motor Vehicles -people are camping out overnight to get in  and cars are lined up for a good 1/2 mile. Why is every single thing the gov is in charge of ran so poorly?

Awesome.  Daughter was scheduled for road test 3/17, her birthday, day after it shut down.  We are rescheduled for Thursday in Westfield.  I don't think the road test (from what I'm told, they make you parallel park, over in 2 minutes, what a collossal waste of time) is the issue, rather getting into DMV to get the physical license.  I'm thinking we'll drive over there early with two cars, wife and I drive home, we'll see how bad she wants it.