MEF

WTB Shimano Trinidad, Calcutta D, Conquest, or Ocea Jigger

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello All, I am interested in buying a reel for ocean fluke bucktailing. The reels I would be interested in are the Shimano Trinidad in 12 or 14 size, Calcutta D in 400 size, the Conquest in 400 size. Or, a Shimano Ocea Jigger in one of the smaller sizes. Thanks!

Edited by MEF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have these 2.

 

The 1000 has a big spot of discoloration as shown in the pic and does have salt water damage in the surface of the spool. The 400 has a little discoloration and no surface damage. Does not effect operation and both spools will last for another 15 years no problem.
 

Looking for $280 shipped for the 400 and $250 shipped for the 1000.

 

 

B0020CA0-BB5A-47CC-85F7-B2322FBC13B4.jpeg

768F537B-315A-483F-BF73-CE92A71F913C.jpeg

260A7793-419B-4520-81A1-028CBF143229.jpeg

1A01DA3A-08D4-4697-A545-7A80CDC6B222.jpeg

FDF97727-3F55-43D8-88F1-3C51C57C009F.jpeg

8523619F-ECF1-4390-8D72-1EFE53374393.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MEF said:

Hello All, I am interested in buying a reel for ocean fluke bucktailing. The reels I would be interested in are the Shimano Trinidad in 12 or 14 size, Calcutta D in 400 size, the Conquest in 400 size. Or, a Shimano Ocea Jigger in one of the smaller sizes. Thanks!

I do have a Trinidad 12A that is mint. Has box/papers. 

 

Would you consider any of the Saltiga series?

 

From top to bottom are:

 

50 LD 2 speed

35 LD 2 speed

20 LD 2 speed

15H

10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

Pic added

 

D5CDBA79-45DE-43B2-AF77-4C96346D8965.jpeg

I would absolutely consider the saltiga. what are your asking prices for them? especially interested in the 15h or 10. also what would you want for the trinidad? Thanks

Edited by MEF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, DAQ said:

I have a 401D that is in very good shape with 30lb braid. $250 shipped.

 

I’ll post pics later if interested.

DAQ thank you, but I reel with the wrong hand for that one. I appreciate the offer though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, MEF said:

I would absolutely consider the saltiga. what are your asking prices for them? especially interested in the 15h or 10. also what would you want for the trinidad? Thanks

On the Saltigas I would let go for $325 for 15 h (has no line) and $340 for the 10. 

 

I dont believe either has seen water. 

 

Here is the Trinidad 12A. Has taken a boat ride or two. Actually caught a BSB on Friday 7/3. These are $460 new. I will let go for $360.  Handle is still pearly white. 

 

The Saltiga 2 speeds I would let go for $360 as well. 

 

 

94BD4BCD-98AD-406C-934C-236B9C702507.jpeg

14766B07-C8EB-41F8-9C14-1C22449E420A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

On the Saltigas I would let go for $325 for 15 h (has no line) and $340 for the 10. 

 

I dont believe either has seen water. 

 

Here is the Trinidad 12A. Has taken a boat ride or two. Actually caught a BSB on Friday 7/3. These are $460 new. I will let go for $360.  Handle is still pearly white. 

 

The Saltiga 2 speeds I would let go for $360 as well. 

 

 

94BD4BCD-98AD-406C-934C-236B9C702507.jpeg

14766B07-C8EB-41F8-9C14-1C22449E420A.jpeg

What kind of shape is the trinidad in? any boat rash or anything like that? if the reel is clean I will take it! please pm me with details on where to send payment. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MEF said:

What kind of shape is the trinidad in? any boat rash or anything like that? if the reel is clean I will take it! please pm me with details on where to send payment. Thanks

Reel is pristine . No rash. You won’t be disappointed.

 

If you are, notify me within 24 hours of receipt and return. I will even refund shipping. Like I offer on any sale. 

 

I will Pm details of $360. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maine Guide said:

Reel is pristine . No rash. You won’t be disappointed.

 

If you are, notify me within 24 hours of receipt and return. I will even refund shipping. Like I offer on any sale. 

 

I will Pm details of $360. 

I believe you! sounds good thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent condition shimano ocea jigger 1500hg. Reel has very few marks. Brand new jigger x4 600m pe 1.5 if i remember correct. Missing nut lock on handle. Had a som handle on it and must have misplaced the nut lock. Cost about $5

$405 shipped usps mo

20200707_195844.jpg

20200707_195850.jpg

20200707_195857.jpg

20200707_195917.jpg

20200707_195927.jpg

20200707_195937.jpg

20200707_195954.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.