ihocky2

Don Lemon afraid of the truth from another black man

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Great interview by Terry Crews and you can tell when Don Lemon is afraid of the truth being heard. He really gets that BLM needs to look inward as well as at everyone else. I am sure certain resident leftist will have a hard time with this video, a black man saying some of the same things many on here have said for weeks.

Statues representing historically significant Democrats, and raised in public squares to honor their accomplishments, are being systematically targeted in an attempt to cover over those episodes of American life. Hiding the statues removes any obvious reminders of the actions of these Democrats. Deadens the pain like pulling a bum tooth, declaring the patient healthy, and then sending the homeless bum on his way. It tries to hide the facts that created that tooth, and unless those are addressed in a meaningful manner, the problem simply switches to one of his other teeth. 

Democrats simply do not want to address their past accomplishments, so ignoring them is best, and hiding them from view a good plan. Centuries of abusing the black man and never offering him a true equal status, all gone from view.

Every election cycle they try to sell blacks some sort of a new special status.

“ Lookie here what we did for you. “ 

This is done not to provide him with any sort of true assistance, so much as to secure the permanent status of themselves as champion of the black man, and all of that is done simply for electoral purposes.

Affirmative Action is a great example and allows us an insider’s peek at the inner workings of the Democrat Plantation. It clearly begins with the premise that black children cannot adequately compete against white children with regards to college admission standards. Then upon leaving college, again they will be unable to compete on a level playing field. So once that has been inculcated into their minds, the politicians come along and offer some of new special status stuff. Preferred acceptance at colleges and preference in hiring in businesses. This to make things even and allow for real meaningful competition, only the hook is they must continue to vote for Democrats or it might all be taken away by those evil racist Republicans, and they would be left in the dust.

Like a beaten woman in a failed marriage. She wants to leave him but he has her so convinced that she is too dumb to survive without him. Over time she even convinces herself that she is unable to do the simple things, and she will simply accept all of those other things he does, so long as she is protected from all the things she believes she cannot manage.

What a horrible thing to do to people...... explaining to their children that because of their race they will require special assistance. Training wheels, leg braces, wheelchairs. Would any good parent wish their child start out life with an understanding that they were born somehow insufficient ? Who is it that benefits from a system that seeks to accomplish this brain washing ?

And the easy answer is the Democrat Party. They do it to maintain a voter plantation system that reliably provides a block of electors completely assured of their utter failure, less they maintain their complete dependence.

Did you notice that this Floyd guy was any more victimized than the child playing in the park being shot by drug gangs ? I don’t see him as nearly as worthy a victim as the child shot as she played on the swing set. Yet, here he is being held up as some sort of indication as to the travesty of laws governing black men, an excuse as to why we should abolish some of these laws that allow white cops to abuse them.

That is basically what the messaging states. Currently under President Trump, laws are being unfairly applied to black men. That is it. That is the message. Therefor they must vote for Democrats to combat this activity by Trump, and in doing so will obtain some sort of special consideration for any of the crimes they have yet to commit. Notice that the Democrat Party seems to indicate their willingness to exchange some portions of OUR civil society to make this deal. Defunding of the police. Obviously if they defund the police, that would be seen and taken as a significant step towards forwarding the futures of all black men. Lookie what we did for you.

Really....... but is that really what it would do ?

The Democrats are simply manipulating the fears and despairs of a community that will never be seen or allowed to become as equals in the view of their chosen champions. They cannot achieve it if they do not believe it. They must themselves address the reasons why Floyd was on the street face up in cuffs. There is no special compensation to be had for committing crimes. There is no special status afforded them once crimes have been detected. Just look at the prison population. Yet they believe that the Democrats have this great plan to eliminate the threat of all of the racism they surely must notice each and every day. 

It is an election year and the Democrat Party is not focusing on gayes, or criminal aliens, or the looming scientifically promised catastrophic planetary collapse. They are focussing on the black voters because their internal polling indicates an issue. If blacks do not fall back in line by November, the DNC will lose power, not gain it. The desperation they feel is what is driving the violence. Notice that these Democrat mayors seem to be stoking the fires ? Massive hysteria with poor examples of behavior, and through it all are the Democrats pretending to be on their side. If they could just get rid of Trump.....well things will be better in every community. Promise.

Then right after the election, it will be right back to institutionalizing the black men that violate the laws, manipulating the people that believe they cannot achieve, and harvesting as many votes as they can. Shameful that the DNC is even allowed to exist in the 21st Century. This time their little plantation script is kind of running afoul though. Little by little we see it coming apart. I suspect this purposeful manipulation has become so much more obvious than any statue tucked down in some park somewhere. 

Should we awake the day after the election to discover the black man has escaped the plantation, we will know our countrymen are free to dream in the fashion they were created to. Once the shackles that have been hammered tight by decades, centuries of falsehoods and fear are tossed to the side, then our communities will improve. Can Trump lead them away if even only allowed one lamp ? I think he intends to at least try. No promises, no special status needed, just do the best you can and know that nobody is going to be holding you back...... but yourself.

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Terry Crews is biased. I wouldn't mind seeing him knock the smug look off that idiots face too

Lee-Moan would probably like that.

Don Lemon is part of the cabal that controls the narrative that Crews is taking about.  Lemon's argument is childish and over simplified.  

1 hour ago, MikeM58 said:

Don Lemon is part of the cabal that controls the narrative that Crews is taking about.  Lemon's argument is childish and over simplified.  

Lemon also realizes if he agrees with Crews that he will be targeted by the militant left. They have a problem with the All Black Live Matter idea, only when a white person kills them do they matter. Crews is receiving heat for his stance but is man enough to own it and stand up for it. Lemon claims he has thick skin but deep down knows he would piss himself if he received the same flak that Crews is. 

This is the problem with these radical leftist. If you don’t toe their line you are the enemy, regardless of skin color. 

Just now, ihocky2 said:

Lemon also realizes if he agrees with Crews that he will be targeted by the militant left. They have a problem with the All Black Live Matter idea, only when a white person kills them do they matter. Crews is receiving heat for his stance but is man enough to own it and stand up for it. Lemon claims he has thick skin but deep down knows he would piss himself if he received the same flak that Crews is. 

This is the problem with these radical leftist. If you don’t toe their line you are the enemy, regardless of skin color. 

It's become almost religious in that you are not allowed to disagree with their doctrine.

13 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

Because, like gun control isnt about guns, and womens reproductive rights isnt about reproductive rights, this is not about race.  Racial discord is a means to an end.  

Skin color is, in the end, moot and everyone knows it. 

2 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

what exactly do you see as Lemon's argument?

I agree with Terry Crews.

Black Lives matter is a good mantra, and a true mantra.

I have no idea who runs the official BLM organization,

but I tend to be leery of such organizations,

I'd have the same questions for them as I would for the Tea Parties that sprung up..

Posted (edited) · Report post

15 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

what exactly do you see as Lemon's argument?

I agree with Terry Crews.

Black Lives matter is a good mantra, and a true mantra.

I have no idea who runs the official BLM organization,

but I tend to be leery of such organizations,

I'd have the same questions for them as I would for the Tea Parties that sprung up..

Lemon is telling Crews that if he wants to start his own movement addressing black on black violence, than he should.  Lemon agrees with Crews in one moment when Crews says that BLM has more on it's agenda than police brutality, and then in almost the next sentence says it's only about police brutality.   Crews claims BLM is extremist and Lemon says it's not and compares it to MLK and his followers.  He's just all over the place trying to defend the movement that as Crews (IMO) rightly claims has been hijacked.

Very few disagree that "Black Lives Matter", but the organization and the resulting pandemonium is killing the chance for anything positive to come out of it.  Lemon seems to believe it's good the way it is.

Edited by MikeM58