huntertom

WTB Century SS1327 Or Similar

16 posts in this topic

I have a 1327 that I'd be willing to part with.  Where are you located?  It should be about $20-30 shipped in the tube I have plus whatever insurance you want to throw on it.  I recommend insuring it for the full price of the rod.

6 mins ago, OnTheMark said:

I have a 1327 that I'd be willing to part with.  Where are you located?  It should be about $20-30 shipped in the tube I have plus whatever insurance you want to throw on it.  I recommend insuring it for the full price of the rod.

Maryland. I'm flexible to meet in S NJ or Philly Area.

I’ve got a 12’ 1-5oz rated Century spinning I’m looking to part with and have a tube for.  It’s on these pages if you’ll do a search.  Not using it currently and need to thin the herd...

1 hour ago, pump79fs said:

I’ve got a 12’ 1-5oz rated Century spinning I’m looking to part with and have a tube for.  It’s on these pages if you’ll do a search.  Not using it currently and need to thin the herd...

What are you asking

8 hours ago, pump79fs said:

Looks like a good rod at a good price. But, it's not quite what I am looking for right now. 

22 hours ago, OnTheMark said:

Hows the condition? Custom or factory? What are you asking for it?

On 7/9/2020 at 1:16 AM, huntertom said:

Looks like a good rod at a good price. But, it's not quite what I am looking for right now. 

Thanks for looking, GL finding what you want, lots of good stuff on SOL!

On 7/8/2020 at 6:41 PM, huntertom said:

Hows the condition? Custom or factory? What are you asking for it?

Condition is pretty good.  It’s factory.  I’m looking for $300

8FD75BD0-66D0-4699-AA95-86C0B54BFAAE.jpeg

EFF72B5A-0F9E-43FB-9B45-09144E5C17FA.jpeg

67BA64A8-5BF1-4D9B-8469-1CDA8F45B73D.jpeg

15 mins ago, Peterf said:

How old and used is it nice rod 

It's 3-4 years old.  Didn't use it as much as I wanted to.  It's a great rod.  I just prefer to use my ODMs, so no use in it collecting dust on a rack.