mako capt

If the media dropped an entirely false Trump / Epstein Story?

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

If the media dropped an entirely false Trump / Epstein Story 6-weeks before the election could Trump survive?

For the sake of this thread lets say the media dropped an entirely false Trump / Epstein story 6-weeks before the election. No evidence. Un-Named Sources or a spokesperson or lawyer for Maxwell.

We all know that any hint of an accusation would put the media into overdrive like we haven't seen in decades. We all know the democrats and even some swamp Republicans would seize on the opportunity.

The ends justify ANY means for the left. They will stop at nothing.

I'm reminded of Harry Ried's reply when questioned about a lie he had told regarding a political opponent after an election and his reply was with a **** eating grin on his face "We won, didn't we."

Could Trump survive even if the story proved false days or weeks before the election?

I do believe this is going to happen. Timing is everything and there are no coincidences in politics.

PS: For the record, if Trump really did do the things Epstein is said to have done and it is true he should hang with the rest of them. That is not the point of this thread. This thread is about political hit jobs.

What do you think KnewLess (mostly) and the other members of team genius have been trying to do for the past several weeks? 

You know these guys get their memes the same way we do. Someone makes them and posts into a repository like Facebook or here, which then get passed around. But hive mind leftists aren't smart enough to come up with their own. They are made for them. They are coordinated propaganda. So when you see a flurry of them all on the same subject, you can rest assured they were created for a particular purpose. 

I assumed that purpose was to counter the creepy Joe meme. But now I'm starting to think they were trying to get ahead of the Epstein tapes all along. 

So they're already trying and failing. Fake news won't be able to help them one iota. Especially after a few fake newsers are found on the tapes too. They're going down in flames like the hindenburg and i wouldn't give a squirt of piss to help them out. 

35 mins ago, mako capt said:

If the media dropped an entirely false Trump / Epstein Story 6-weeks before the election could Trump survive?

For the sake of this thread lets say the media dropped an entirely false Trump / Epstein story 6-weeks before the election. No evidence. Un-Named Sources or a spokesperson or lawyer for Maxwell.

We all know that any hint of an accusation would put the media into overdrive like we haven't seen in decades. We all know the democrats and even some swamp Republicans would seize on the opportunity.

The ends justify ANY means for the left. They will stop at nothing.

I'm reminded of Harry Ried's reply when questioned about a lie he had told regarding a political opponent after an election and his reply was with a **** eating grin on his face "We won, didn't we."

Could Trump survive even if the story proved false days or weeks before the election?

I do believe this is going to happen. Timing is everything and there are no coincidences in politics.

PS: For the record, if Trump really did do the things Epstein is said to have done and it is true he should hang with the rest of them. That is not the point of this thread. This thread is about political hit jobs.

The October surprise isn’t a surprise anymore, especially with a corrupt lying media behind the Democrats. Yawn.

8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

my gut says that Republicans are worried there might actually be evidence against trump,

and are just laying the ground work to dismiss it as fake.

Do you deny that there is a distinct possibility that the democrats would do exactly what I outlined in the original post?

Facts don't matter........Just the seriousness of the charge.  Am I wrong???

Just now, mako capt said:

Do you deny that there is a distinct possibility that the democrats would do exactly what I outlined in the original post?

yes,

I deny it.

what you are doing is called projection.

Trump accuses others of doing what he is doing.

but keep defending strong arming Ukraine to fabricate a Hunter Biden story,

and keep yelling about Obamagate without actually defining it,

and keep talking about "the storm" that will no doubt be a flood of innuendo dropped with insufficient time to fact check.....

Hannity will be given transcripts and talking points and rail about whatever is allegedly being proven,

and it will all blow away after the election,

because that's what Republicans do.

If there were an accusation made against the president, which would democrats be more interested in:

A. Getting to the truth as quickly as possible.
B. Running out the clock to election day and getting the maximum mileage out of the news story.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Getting Berman out of the way and Maxwell spilling the beans now was paramount to getting ahead of that possibility. 

Exposing the lot of them, which does not include Trump, negates that possibility. It probably sets the Dems playbook back quite a ways too. 

They surely had a lot of time invested in that narrative and setting up all sorts of BS well in advance of some whistle blower coming forward. 

Her arrest and naming names ruins that whole game..... 

Now what will they turn to and will they have time before many of their names get mentioned by Maxwell and leaked to Republican friendly press?

Edited by J

2 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

What do you think KnewLess (mostly) and the other members of team genius have been trying to do for the past several weeks? 

You know these guys get their memes the same way we do. Someone makes them and posts into a repository like Facebook or here, which then get passed around. But hive mind leftists aren't smart enough to come up with their own. They are made for them. They are coordinated propaganda. So when you see a flurry of them all on the same subject, you can rest assured they were created for a particular purpose. 

I assumed that purpose was to counter the creepy Joe meme. But now I'm starting to think they were trying to get ahead of the Epstein tapes all along. 

So they're already trying and failing. Fake news won't be able to help them one iota. Especially after a few fake newsers are found on the tapes too. They're going down in flames like the hindenburg and i wouldn't give a squirt of piss to help them out. 

FYI, I get my memes from trump's twitter account.  I copy them from those who respond to Trump's tweets.  Gold mine ,

My wife started the Netflix series last night on Epstein. 

I saw saw a lot more pics of Trump with Epstein than Bill Clinton. 

Funny how those Hollywood Libs do things.