d jack will never play another down

Rate this topic

coolhandfluke

Edited

Edited by DerrickT
This isnt the tavern

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

13 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

What does Lawrence Taylor's criminal activity have anything to do with whether or not Desean is a cry baby?

Not saying Desean doesn't take hits and get back up, but he cries, wines, and bitches right up there with the likes of TO, Ocho, Moss and Keyshawn.

Personally, I'd rather see receivers who act like Rice, Carter, Reed and Bruce.

lol-your arguments always fall apart . chris carter ?  all he does is catch touchdowns ?  remember he was cut early on which did change his life around, but he had issues early.

by crying and wining what do you mean ? he argues for penalties ?  he jaws with other players on the field ?  this isnt hockey where the likes of gretzky and lemiux were protected players.

granted he has his flaws, but dont most ?  i put d jack in the same class as iverson.  shows up to play, but cant keep his mouth shut, kind of like trump.:p

Fish come and go, but memories of fishing with family last forever.

53 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

........... i put d jack in the same class as iverson.  shows up to play, but cant keep his mouth shut, kind of like trump.:p

Desean, Iverson, Trump.

3 crybabies who all do an excellent job on the field, but yeah, can't keep their mouths shut, and come across as a bunch of immature crybabies.

Yes.

2 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

keep your silliness in the tavern............

don't be foolish. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

On 7/8/2020 at 0:22 PM, Belmo said:

Don't lose sight of this fact: irrespective of the Hitler deal, the Eagles would cut him tomorrow if it meant they could get out of his contract. They still owe him something like $15 million over the next two years, and the guy is damaged goods. He's great when he plays, but he's never healthy. 

It will be interesting to see if they use this as an excuse to void his contract. My guess is that they will -- but it will mostly be for football reasons.

I just looked at the deal. I can’t believe they signed him for that much. The paid  their WRs a lot for 5 key catches in the last couple years. Lol

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

On 7/9/2020 at 11:39 PM, Terry Mac said:

Edited

Thank you Derrick. Try to restrain yourself Tbag.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

On July 9, 2020 at 11:39 PM, Terry Mac said:

Edited

Lousy bro wearing poser. :dismay: