coolhandfluke

d jack will never play another down

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

My guess he gets suspended for 1 preseason game and then thy declare he is reformed.

Philly? They’ll have a statue of him out front and retire his number,after calling him courageous and brave.

Im not an Eagles fan, but I’m pretty much done with all proffesional sports except maybe hockey.

10 hours ago, plugchucker said:

Philly? They’ll have a statue of him out front and retire his number,after calling him courageous and brave.

Im not an Eagles fan, but I’m pretty much done with all proffesional sports except maybe hockey.

The Philly press and Eagles are now touting this as a "positive learning experience".  Jackson being praised for creating the opportunity for healing and love.

5 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

The Philly press and Eagles are now touting this as a "positive learning experience".  Jackson being praised for creating the opportunity for healing and love.

When are they building the statue?

Don't lose sight of this fact: irrespective of the Hitler deal, the Eagles would cut him tomorrow if it meant they could get out of his contract. They still owe him something like $15 million over the next two years, and the guy is damaged goods. He's great when he plays, but he's never healthy. 

It will be interesting to see if they use this as an excuse to void his contract. My guess is that they will -- but it will mostly be for football reasons.

22 mins ago, Belmo said:

Don't lose sight of this fact: irrespective of the Hitler deal, the Eagles would cut him tomorrow if it meant they could get out of his contract. They still owe him something like $15 million over the next two years, and the guy is damaged goods. He's great when he plays, but he's never healthy. 

It will be interesting to see if they use this as an excuse to void his contract. My guess is that they will -- but it will mostly be for football reasons.

They would have to do that quickly.  Can't cut him in a month and then claim it's due to his statements.

1 hour ago, iphish said:

Wasn't DJ a doosh before he opened his pie hole?

He's always been a POS in the same class with TO, Keyshawn, Moss and Ocho.

Crybaby showoff diva POS.

It's too bad none of them ever really got a chance to have their crybaby asses handed to them by the likes of LT or Lott.

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

He's always been a POS in the same class with TO, Keyshawn, Moss and Ocho.

Crybaby showoff diva POS.

It's too bad none of them ever really got a chance to have their crybaby asses handed to them by the likes of LT or Lott.

i know your a gnats fan, but calling him a cry baby ? come on joey.  that little runt has taken some huge hits across the middle and gets back up.  not saying he isnt a POS, but cry baby ?

you bring up lawerance taylor?  the drug addict and child molester ?

Lawrence Taylor was indicted Wednesday by a suburban New York grand jury on charges of third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. The indictment follows Taylor's May 6 arrest at a Holiday Inn in Ramapo, N.Y., where prosecutors say the Pro Football Hall of Fame linebacker paid a 16-year-old girl $300 to have sex with him.

Edited by coolhandfluke

I wasn't upset when they cut him the first time and won't be when it happens again.  He posts offensive whacked out stuff online all the time but usually no one is paying attention.

10 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

i know your a gnats fan, but calling him a cry baby ? come on joey.  that little runt has taken some huge hits across the middle and gets back up.  not saying he isnt a POS, but cry baby ?

you bring up lawerance taylor?  the drug addict and child molester ?

Lawrence Taylor was indicted Wednesday by a suburban New York grand jury on charges of third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. The indictment follows Taylor's May 6 arrest at a Holiday Inn in Ramapo, N.Y., where prosecutors say the Pro Football Hall of Fame linebacker paid a 16-year-old girl $300 to have sex with him.

What does Lawrence Taylor's criminal activity have anything to do with whether or not Desean is a cry baby?

Not saying Desean doesn't take hits and get back up, but he cries, wines, and bitches right up there with the likes of TO, Ocho, Moss and Keyshawn.

Personally, I'd rather see receivers who act like Rice, Carter, Reed and Bruce.