Therapeutic dogs

Rate this topic

glos

8 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

who the hell would own a poodle?

:gay::gay::gay:

I told my ex-wife if she EVER brought a dog in my house that had a better haircut than I did, or a frikken ribbon tied to it, I'd shoot her and the dog.

Generations ago poodles (the big ones) were top hunting dogs. They bred that out of them....turned them into foo foo dogs for latent gay folk.:stick:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

dog skins make great hats regardless of type. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

dog skins make great hats regardless of type. 

:laugh:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

50 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

ummm no, no they don't 

who the hell would own a poodle?

Dunno. Not me. My dog is super duper. She don't wear nothin'!

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

2 hours ago, WorcBoy said:

His dog Izzy is a normal dog 95% of the day.

glad to read that

2 hours ago, WorcBoy said:

We get the dogs at 8 weeks and raise them for 18-20 months before they go to advanced/ professional training then are matched with a person with a need. We treat them like our own normal dogs with the emphasis on social behaviors, and 30 basic commands.

No dog should ever know more than 5 basic commands.

3 hours ago, WorcBoy said:

I agree some people that have so called service dogs or emotional support dogs shouldn't have them. I also think that some organizations are only in it for the $$$

I would say 95 % of those.

1 min ago, mybeach said:

standard poodles are among the smartest dogs on the planet. and VERY good in the water.

Here here!

The wheels on my reels go round and round...round and round...round and round...

10 mins ago, mybeach said:

standard poodles are among the smartest dogs on the planet. and VERY good in the water.

:agree: The Germans mixed them with Pointers to create the Pudlepointer, an AKC registerable breed,

Pudelpointer-On-White-01.jpg

Pudel-Pointer.jpg

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****