Tacoma2015

PA non resident CCW

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve posted but here it goes. I have an appointment this week (due to COVID-19) to get my non resident CCW in Lebanon County this week. I have a Suffolk county sportsman. Anyone else do the same?? Have any luck???? Experiences? Thanks for any info or help

Ez Peasy

The drive will take longer than the actual process.  

Fill out paperwork. Show your Nassau County permit.  Pay fee.  Get photographed.  Be sure to follow the directions carefully.  Each PA Sheriff's office might do things a little differently.

Usually permits are issued on the spot.

I did mine in Lackawanna County after PA stopped doing mail-in permits (Centre County was the go to for non-residents).

Before you go in, the Sheriff's office may be in a courthouse.  No weapons of any sort allowed per PA statutes.  Likely will have metal detectors etc.

Ok that’s what I figured. I’m in Suffolk, not Nassau. I was told either Lebanon or Centre county. Lackawanna I was informed really won’t do it anymore unfortunately 

Get there 15 minutes before your appointment.

Entrance is in the back of the court house on 8th street.  Should take about 15 minutes.  There is public parking across from the court house if its not full.

You did tell them it was for an out of state permit right?  Cause for a while they were only doing new and renewals

1 hour ago, DerrickT said:

Get there 15 minutes before your appointment.

Entrance is in the back of the court house on 8th street.  Should take about 15 minutes.  There is public parking across from the court house if its not full.

You did tell them it was for an out of state permit right?  Cause for a while they were only doing new and renewals

Yes they are fully aware that this is a non resident application. I spoke with someone there and it turns out we’re both from the same town in suffolk