Hook I

Are you really a Republican ?

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I’ll say no you are not ! You are still a registered Democrat but you vote Republican  . Your just as bad as the illegals with paper work . It’s too late to register so your still a Democrat for the November election . If your still getting your party junk in the mail .... Proof your still a Democrat. 

Edited by Hook I

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Did you fail Spelling  class?

They could not keep me in school long enough , you have me on speed dial again ? That’s odd 

Edited by Hook I

1 min ago, Hook I said:

They could not keep me in school long enough , you have me on speed dial again ? That’s odd 

Not really. If you are looking to have an intelligent discussion, you may not want to come across as having the mental capacity of Joe Biden. 

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Not really. If you are looking to have an intelligent discussion, you may not want to come across as having the mental capacity of Joe Biden. 

Some people have all the breaks . There is no time impress any chat room penny posters on “ me smarts “ .  Unless you wear different shoes than everyone else here :why: 

4 mins ago, The Zen Master said:

"Are you really a Republican ?"

No - I am an American. I VOTE Republican because democrats are scumbags.

Pretty much sums it up.  I'm no fan of either party, but when you watch what Democrats are doing now I don't know how anyone can align themselves with them.

Registered independent here in Mass because I can.  Sure keeps a lot of junk mail showing up here at the house.  I prefer a conservative versus a republican.

Cabo

55 mins ago, Cabo2005 said:

Registered independent here in Mass because I can.  Sure keeps a lot of junk mail showing up here at the house.  I prefer a conservative versus a republican.

Cabo

Same