Kbetts

“Black” Republican candidate for Pres/Vice Pres

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Arguments for/against?   The only shot Joe has is his VP candidate.  I say go for it.  Plenty of sensible, conservative representatives out there.

A black Republican to counter would be a great move after Trump serves the next term.

Edited by Kbetts

Kanye West: “ ...diagnosed with a mental condition...“it’s not a disability, it’s a superpower.”

Imbecile: " “China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain. "

What a ticket!  Double paranoia, double imbecility, wow! The best ticket ever!

33 mins ago, Rough said:

Kanye West: “ ...diagnosed with a mental condition...“it’s not a disability, it’s a superpower.”

Imbecile: " “China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain. "

Nobody knows who you are talking about when you use your own little derogatory nicknames for people. 

Just a little tip :th:

Rough would normally be called a racist for calling a black man an imbecile, but it doesn’t count because Kanye has left the plantation.

Edited by FlukeM

1 hour ago, Kbetts said:

Arguments for/against?   The only shot Joe has is his VP candidate.  I say go for it.  Plenty of sensible, conservative representatives out there.

A black Republican to counter would be a great move after Trump serves the next term.

Even better would be a black conservative Republican as Trump's VP running mate. Give Pence a position that would hone his skills and electability as Trump's successor. 

THAT would be the ultimate kill shot for the Democratic party. :th:

59 mins ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

Even better would be a black conservative Republican as Trump's VP running mate. Give Pence a position that would hone his skills and electability as Trump's successor. 

THAT would be the ultimate kill shot for the Democratic party. :th:

I nominate Don King the only Republicrat to fill that position would be his best bet . Sorry Mike your replaced by affirmative action . 8D4785F9-C2F0-4AD5-ACB5-4FF8E016E7E5.jpeg.3abcb40690d1e518534376670d1d2ef6.jpeg

Edited by Hook I

2 hours ago, Rough said:

I dub a new word in your honor.  

Acogent

21 hours ago, Kbetts said:

If the Republican Party even dabbles it’s toes in identity politics it deserves to be dismantled.  It makes me sick even to hear suggested that they choose a person based on race or gender.