eddy

Compromise

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

what happened to that word?

leftists stopped using it.

question for discussion....... how does a person who loves America compromise with a person like Colin Kaepernick?

People feeling rage can't think straight... all they see is red! 

The left lost the concept of compromise last election ....No one can reach across the aisle and make things happen ,just hate led by the dems.Pelosi rips up the state of the union,blm.. If they would of said all lives matter and no terrorism just two little things would of made a world of difference....Sandy strikes n.j. And n.y.Schumer and Christy come up with superstore to help folks out with their insurance. Christy gets Obama on a helicopter to tour n.j. And the devestation. Christy takes a 12 point hit in his approval rating...His answer people are hurting I got to get them help.Don't argue bridge gate not here for that.what I'm saying is THERE IS NO GIVE AND TAKE THE TAXPAYERS THE CITIZENS AREN'T EVEN ON THE MIND OF THE DEMS JUST HATE FROM DAY ONE..SO MUCH HATE THEY CAN'T EVEN DENOUNCE THE KILLING OF CHILDREN IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA .TRUE ANNIMALS LOWER THAN WHALE S H T 

2 hours ago, eddy said:

question for discussion....... how does a person who loves America compromise with a person like Colin Kaepernick?

You don't. Arrest the SOB for treason. Maybe he pleas down. Maybe not. He has encouraged violence against America in hate speech which is a clear violation of the 1st amendment. Read it.

Tell me that 99.99% of these asshats haven't broached the threshold of violating the 1st amendment.

Time to take our country back.

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

So the left doesn’t compromise

and people I don’t like should be arrested. 

Define compromise.

Screenshot_20200706-224630_Message+.jpg

Edited by the3fishheads

11 hours ago, eddy said:

By being less sensitive about it.

He was clearly trying to make a point and not show disrespect. 

I don't have a problem with someone (peacefully) protesting something when they see an issue in society, that's how America was founded. 

Edited by Hokepokey

56 mins ago, Hokepokey said:

I think a good compromise would be a statue of Kaepernick in front of the White House :laugh:

Ok.  And it should depict a gallows with him hanging from it.  

See I can Compromise with you leftists.  

Win win

Edited by jkrock

10 hours ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

You don't. Arrest the SOB for treason. Maybe he pleas down. Maybe not. He has encouraged violence against America in hate speech which is a clear violation of the 1st amendment. Read it.

Tell me that 99.99% of these asshats haven't broached the threshold of violating the 1st amendment.

Time to take our country back.

Your views would have played nicely in Stalin's Russia. I don't like your views off to the Gulag with you.

This is American, we don't have to compromise when it comes to our freedoms, they're guaranteed to us. You don't have to like what someone is saying but suggesting they can't say it is as anti American as it comes.

13 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Why do people who hate America not even ask for a compromise ?

they used to ask for compromise.

but that was when they wanted to hide most of their beliefs by slowly, secretly having their beliefs slipped into this country's way of life.

3 hours ago, Hokepokey said:

By being less sensitive about it.

He was clearly trying to make a point and not show disrespect. 

I don't have a problem with someone (peacefully) protesting something when they see an issue in society, that's how America was founded. 

America was founded by peaceful protesting?

No wonder the left has no issue with the violence of BLM, antifa, etc. They view it as being peaceful...... wow.......