bronson

cnn article about new bronco today

30 posts in this topic

On 7/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, fatbikerjoe said:

Is it going to have the same 4 cylinder turbocharged engine as the Ranger?  That's where they went wrong with the Ranger.  Should have made a 6 cylinder.

Bought a new Ranger in '99? -- 2 days in took it on a ski trip... randomly lost power in a parking lot. 

Ok.  Brought back to dealer, nothing wrong.

Happened again month later while 'the operator' MAY have been making an illegal K-turn -- across a double yellow. :niffty:

BACK to dealer...NOTHING WRONG.

Have not bought a FORD since - poisoned me.  Went RAM 1500 2x. Silverado 1500. and now a GLADIATOR <--MUST have been a weak moment.

FWIW 

no, I don't work for Ford but plan on buying a Bronco

Ford Motor Company will reveal the all-new Ford Bronco lineup across Disney’s broadcast, cable, digital and streaming properties. On Monday, July 13, three custom 3-minute films will air on ABC, ESPN and National Geographic, in each network’s first commercial break in the 8:00 p.m. ET hour. All three films will be available on demand on Hulu the following day

ABC

Bronco will be featured in a 3-minute film starring country music singer Kip Moore during “CMA Best of Fest,” the Country Music Association’s three-hour concert experience, airing Monday, July 13 (8:00–11:00 p.m. ET).

ESPN

Film featuring a different Bronco model and professional climber Brooke Raboutou will air during “SportsCenter.”

National Geographic

Academy Award-winning director and acclaimed cinematographer, photographer and professional climber Jimmy Chin will spotlight another Bronco during “National Parks: Yosemite.” Additionally, Chin will judge a hashtag challenge contest and appear in an Instagram Story featuring the Bronco on NatGeo’s Instagram account.

Hulu

On Tuesday, July 14, all three custom films will be available on demand on Hulu. The films will be available to viewers through interactive ad formats, and within a curated collection of outdoor and survival-themed content aligned with the Bronco lifestyle.

Ford Channels

In addition to the films created for ABC, ESPN and National Geographic, Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model.

Ford_GrillTeaser_Press_Time.jpg

13 hours ago, Stryper Snyper said:

Body looking like a Flex with a lift kit.  

well, if that's all it's gonna be after this ridiculous wait and secrecy I'll be buying a 4 dr Jeep or more likely a 4 Runner

not a problem  :laugh:

yeah definitely not a peek a boo door kinda guy  :eek:

engine choices are gonna be  2.3L eco boost  4 .....and a 2.7L eco boost  6 

So many people looking forward to this truck, I sure hope it lives up to their hopes .... alas. Underpinning that hope is a yearning to be young again, which doesn't happen.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:48 PM, Capt Buck said:

Limb risers and peek a boo doors extra?  2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine and $34,000 estimated price. Naaaaaa

Why would anyone want a window in the lower door panel?

I'll be getting something next spring to replace my Explorer.  I will consider a Bronco.  The key will be if it can tow a 23 foot boat.  I've got an Explorer with the towing package currently.  I have not seen specifics on the towing capacity of the Bronco as of yet.

Edited by mako capt

8 hours ago, mako capt said:

I'll be getting something next spring to replace my Explorer.  I will consider a Bronco.  The key will be if it can tow a 23 foot boat.  I've got an Explorer with the towing package currently.  I have not seen specifics on the towing capacity of the Bronco as of yet.

Ford erred on the side of 4 wheeling with the suspension instead of towing .....3500 lbs on both the 2 and 4 door models

guess they couldn't please everybody .....