Epstein "Victims"

Rate this topic

Misled

One issue I have with what was in the documentary is that some girls were raped and trafficed for "years" and some recruiting dozens of other girls.  WTF?!?!?!  Am I the only one who thinks there is something very wrong with this?  I found the sister of the first 2 girls interviewed to be a "true" victim.  Most of the others may have been victims the first time but once they started recruiting and using this to get paid they became prostitutes and trafficers in my eyes.  

Ep paid with his life, now Max and anyone involved need to pay a high price without question, to include, all the girls who recruited other girls.  The fact they may have been abused the first time shouldn't recuse them from prosecution.  Clearly they knew the gig and agreed to play along and use this to their financial advantage.  A lot of personal responsibility lacking in all of this.  

If a girl is by law too young to have sex with an adult, then she cannot by definition be a prostitute.  It doesn't matter if she went willingly, took the money and went back for more, she is still a victim.

Peace

Frank II --- If anyone needs me, I'll be in my MAN CAVE, rotating the laundry. - C.C.A. - American Littoral Society Tagger w/ 61 returns - Vietnam Veteran U. S. Army,  Grand Pa of 6

Many were 17 and above. Sold her younger sister into this #hell. Then they applauded his death (murder). Just watched this, and while not defending him have mixed feelings on the matter..

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-

Jeffrey was scumbag, that deserved all hell upon him.

The murder and previous protection from prosecution were because of other big money and influence people that made him rich and he in return made them having children, sex labour.

And abot free willingness of those girls..

if you let them, kids will prostitute for lollypops.

2 mins ago, Billybob said:

I do wonder how these young girls were able to go off with Epstein and Maxwell to hotels and islands for days? I can't see the parents of teenage daughters I know falling for that. 

Epstein and Maxwell were high level predators/sociopaths. They selected their prey carefully. They honed their skills over many, many years. 

Unsupervised girls from broken homes/absentee parents became their primary targets.

15 mins ago, Billybob said:

I do wonder how these young girls were able to go off with Epstein and Maxwell to hotels and islands for days? I can't see the parents of teenage daughters I know falling for that. 

Michael Jackson ring a bell?

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

6 hours ago, glos said:

Jeffrey was scumbag, that deserved all hell upon him.

The murder and previous protection from prosecution were because of other big money and influence people that made him rich and he in return made them having children, sex labour.

And abot free willingness of those girls..

if you let them, kids will prostitute for lollypops.

Did you really just post that kids will bang for lollypops? That's the weirdest thing I've ever read on here. You have seal beat by miles.

1 hour ago, Billybob said:

Most of them were street kids that no one cared about.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

7 hours ago, RedJeep said:

If a girl is by law too young to have sex with an adult, then she cannot by definition be a prostitute.  It doesn't matter if she went willingly, took the money and went back for more, she is still a victim.

Peace

Perhaps not "legally" but by definition she would be. 

How about when they turn legal age, would they be one then?

I'm just trying to understand at what point one is a victim and when one becomes an enabler and a criminal by recruiting other girls you know will be in harms way.  Where is that line? 

1 min ago, Misled said:

Perhaps not "legally" but by definition she would be. 

How about when they turn legal age, would they be one then?

I'm just trying to understand at what point one is a victim and when one becomes an enabler and a criminal by recruiting other girls you know will be in harms way.  Where is that line? 

Keep in mind that in FL, where he was convicted the age of consent is 18 years old. In most other jurisdictions it is much lower than that. I think the age of consent in NY is 16, so that would make many of them prostitutes. Anyone know what the age of consent is in the U.S. Virgin Islands where his island is? 

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI