RiverRaider

Maxwell Has Video : What Will The Score Be?

Rate this topic

208 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Title should say “rumored to have” 

Prominent Lib’s / Democrats Vs. Conservatives /Republicans

Which team will have the most screen time? 

I’d bet Liberals Dem’s if there were actually Videos (which I’m guessing is not the case)

Should we get a pool together? 

Edited by RiverRaider

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Prominent Lib’s / Democrats Vs. Conservatives /Republicans

Which team will have the most screen time? 

I’d bet Liberals Dem’s if there were actually Videos (which I’m guessing is not the case)

Should we get a pool together? 

Quite frankly, it makes no difference to me.  If they can get some convictions of pervs who had sex with underage girls provided by Epstien that would be great regardless of party.  This trancends politics in my eyes.  If there's proof some dirtbag had sex with underage girls, they need to have thier lives destroyed IMO.

Based on the lists, I am going to say Democrats are going to be over represented, but it doesn't really matter because all involved are the lowest form of scum out there.

I am thinking there is a Supreme Court Judge that might be in some hot water.

1 min ago, dena said:

Based on the lists, I am going to say Democrats are going to be over represented, but it doesn't really matter because all involved are the lowest form of scum out there.

I am thinking there is a Supreme Court Judge that might be in some hot water.

Ruth?

11 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

Quite frankly, it makes no difference to me.  If they can get some convictions of pervs who had sex with underage girls provided by Epstien that would be great regardless of party.  This trancends politics in my eyes.  If there's proof some dirtbag had sex with underage girls, they need to have thier lives destroyed IMO.

Unfortunately its all about politics since the videos were made in order to blackmail politicians and other powerful people. Satanism on top of satanism.

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

if there is video of Trump I look forward to watching Republicans explain why it's ok.

Yeah that’s not going to happen though,  so... 

Yeah that’s not going to happen though,  so... 

It would cost Trump the election, no doubt.

That is why I think Trump is not part of it.

He would squash the investigation if he had something to hide, not fire US Attys to put a boot into the hind end of the investigation, and get it moving.

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Unfortunately its all about politics since the videos were made in order to blackmail politicians and other powerful people. Satanism on top of satanism.

No doubt.  What I mean is, as a Republican, if they find Republicans guilty of crimes, I want them fried every bit as much as anyone else.

Unlike some of the Democrats on the board who don't care how many underage girls were abused as long as they can get Trump.  If it turns out Trump was not involved at all, then the Democrats on this board don't care who else was.

Oh... that’d be delicious 

I think it’s very unlikely though 

He hits all the check marks. 

* Clucked HARD on important rulings 

* Improper, secretive and possibly illegal foreign adoptions

* Mild pedoface

Where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe they don't have orgy island blackmail tapes on him, but they DEFINITELY have something on him.