redfishkiller

black militia in Georgia

Rate this topic

105 posts in this topic

I call b******* the leader's name is Grand Master J. Although Maybe I'm Wrong maybe blacks are allowed to use the word master and whites aren't. Hard to keep up with all this bulshit

I heard a friend of a friend tell me about a mititia up in one of those mountains with 50 cal snipper riffles and a tripod mounted machine gun lol

8 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I heard a friend of a friend tell me about a mititia up in one of those mountains with 50 cal snipper riffles and a tripod mounted machine gun lol

It's only a matter of time before the first shots fired in the race war

3 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

It's only a matter of time before the first shots fired in the race war

**** it. I'm more interested in a war with atifa and the liberal establishment 

Posted (edited) · Report post

eh.

it wasn't one event that triggered this.

-Ahmaud Arbery (the unarmed jogger who got shot by two white dudes in Brunswick, GA on February 23)

-Rayshard Brooks (the guy who got shot at Wendys by a white cop in Atlanta, GA on June 12)

In between you had George Floyd (knee'd to death by a white cop on May 25 in Minneapolis).

And CNN (in Atlanta) all the while fanning the flames.

I don't condone most threats of violence by angry mobs (in this case, these nfuc guys are making explicit verbal threats, which is a crime) , but damn Georgia, you brought this on yourselves. 

Edited by fishweewee

Posted (edited) · Report post

The dirty little secret that the press isn't reporting on is attacks on asians by black people.

Bay Area (outside San Fran Feces, CA) gun stores are packed, it's appointment only.  

Buyers are dem-voting asians.  :laugh:

Edited by fishweewee

1 hour ago, fishweewee said:

eh.

it wasn't one event that triggered this.

-Ahmaud Arbery (the unarmed jogger who got shot by two white dudes in Brunswick, GA on February 23)

-Rayshard Brooks (the guy who got shot at Wendys by a white cop in Atlanta, GA on June 12)

In between you had George Floyd (knee'd to death by a white cop on May 25 in Minneapolis).

And CNN (in Atlanta) all the while fanning the flames.

I don't condone most threats of violence by angry mobs (in this case, these nfuc guys are making explicit verbal threats, which is a crime) , but damn Georgia, you brought this on yourselves. 

stop it, just stop