Covid Cowards

Rate this topic

JimK

Cowards lol. Maybe they have serious pre existing conditions and haven’t left their house in four months. People are struggling out there (not me) but maybe you should think about that before you judge them. I wish my girl with pre existing condition would lock herself up and be a coward but she’s all over the damn place. 

3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Cowards lol. Maybe they have serious pre existing conditions and haven’t left their house in four months. People are struggling out there (not me) but maybe you should think about that before you judge them. I wish my girl with pre existing condition would lock herself up and be a coward but she’s all over the damn place. 

Really?!?!... then why did they practically step over everyone that was in their way on their way to the water? I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe they have it and didn't want anyone to get too close to them LOL. But then they would have been wearing masks too...

"Russian War Ship.. go f*#k yourself"

4 hours ago, JimK said:

These freaks barricaded themselves with yellow caution tape on the beach today. Had to be at least 15×15 square..... Not OK to walk through 'their" space on the way to the water....

For safety, shouldn't their chairs be setup in the middle of their 15x15 square, not bumped up against the yellow tape?

4 hours ago, emptyhook said:

That’s a neat trick. Without touching you they twisted your panties.

and in  Spanish and English 

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

7 hours ago, Reed422 said:

If they have pre existing conditions or are considered vulnerable, what are they doing there at all with all those people? Looks like 2 younger guys, not wearing masks.....

Maybe they got the aids. 

If your gal is considered more vulnerable, hope she is careful, but good for her for continuing to live her life instead of "cowering", locked up in her home.

I took the family by boat to Oakland’s marina/restaurant yesterday, which is on the Shinnecock Inlet on LI yesterday for fun, food and evening fireworks. 

My wife invited a friend and date to meet us there for lunch. The dates name was Rick, but I called him Dick a few times, because he never took off his mask and was wearing a plastic face shield

I explained to him that masks and shields don’t prevent you from getting the virus, it only stops you from spreading it.  It didn’t matter to him, he seemed frightened the whole time by all the people. :laugh:

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave.