CharlieK

NFL Yes- No-- Maybe

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was told today that NFL stands for No Fans Left.  So let's take  a very simple and basic poll here to see what the tavern thinks.

Let's not make this a discussion so you can start a different thread for that, but let's see what this poll tells us.

This upcoming season you will:

Yes I will watch.

No I will not watch

Maybe a game here or there

I'll make the first vote: No

Edited by CharlieK

13 mins ago, CharlieK said:

I was told today that NFL stands for No Fans Left.  So let's take  a very simple and basic poll her to see what the tavern thinks.

Let's not make this a discussion so you can start a different thread for that, but let's so what this poll tells us.

This upcoming season you will:

Yes I will watch.

No I will not watch

Maybe a game here or there

I'll make the first vote: No

Your not the boss of me. 

7 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I’ll definitely watch. I don’t care what they think about anything, either way.  

And I never did. If they ban fans I think they should put everybody on a huge screen with zoom and tap into people randomly for commentary :laugh:

Now if you only watched the game and not the news.  It would be about the same but when you see them wearing pink shoes and the refs are throwing pink flags.  And Al is lecturing on anti gun it’s hard to let it slide.  

Hard No for the last few years.

Years of forced diversity.

Placement of jobs due to color and not qualifications have brought us this mess. The experiment is failing . What is the next plan and who decides ?

I'm not planning on watching, I was a Jets fan so it won't be that hard to do ! After their disgusting display over the BLM movement I'm done with them.