ridenfish

To those triggered by the armed white guys storming the capital...

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Why yes it’s ok! 
Don’t you see these courageous black freedom fighters defending the honor of their race? 
The MSM does and self hating, woke ass white morons do too!

23 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

One guy holding two rifles. :dismay:

Holding 2 rifles and leaving them within easy reach of the driver to be disarmed.  They would be easy pickings for people who know what they are doing. 

46 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

One guy holding two rifles. :dismay:

yeah he just got the Akimbo perk.  Come on, it's twice as tacticool. 

48 mins ago, Markushook said:

Why yes it’s ok! 
Don’t you see these courageous black freedom fighters defending the honor of their race? 
The MSM does and self hating, woke ass white morons do too!

I know that's a bit tongue in cheek, but there's a lot of truth there. 

I'm fully on board with black nationalism. After all, they are a separate nation with their own culture, their own language (dialect), and everything that defines a nation. They are being stymied by the same forces that fluster every other ethno nationalism. 

Globalism is satanic. Globalism always ends in war. Only nationalism can save us from that. Let the blacks live in peace in their own nation-state. They did very well when segregation was forced. When integration was forced both sides suffered, but the blacks more so. They deserve nothing less than complete autonomy. As do we. 

Blacks and whites could work together to kick out the invaders, then when that job is done, organize ourselves peacefully and separately. I could definitely see that scenario playing out at some point. And i think blacks have a legitimate claim to some territory of their own. Let us go our own ways. 

22 mins ago, TFLT said:

Holding 2 rifles and leaving them within easy reach of the driver to be disarmed.  They would be easy pickings for people who know what they are doing. 

A guy in the back seat, with the blacked out window could have covered all of them with a shorty shotgun.

I would have loved to see the look on their faces when the window rolled down, and they saw that big barrel.

12 Ga, that close would have knocked them 3 of them off their feet, body armor, or not, and planted them where they dropped.

These are wannabe's playing tough guys.  They use intimidation, hate and racism to terrorize Americans.  Trump needs to get off his @rse and take care of this or allow all Americans to protect themselves and property with an immunity clause.

12 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I'm fully on board with black nationalism. After all, they are a separate nation with their own culture, their own language (dialect), and everything that defines a nation. They are being stymied by the same forces that fluster every other ethno nationalism...

...And i think blacks have a legitimate claim to some territory of their own. Let us go our own ways. 

They have a nation in Africa, set up and functioning for those ex slaves, and those who feel disadvantaged by slavery.

It's called Liberia, off you go, you folks complaining, your dream is realized, watch the door doesn't hit you in the arse when you leave, but remember one thing, it only swings one way.

"Liberia is the only black state in Africa never subjected to colonial rule and is Africa’s oldest republic. It was established on land acquired for freed U.S. slaves by the American Colonization Society, which founded a colony at Cape Mesurado in 1821. In 1824 the territory was named Liberia, and its main settlement was named Monrovia, which is the present-day capital. Liberian independence was proclaimed in 1847, and its boundaries were expanded. The country enjoyed relative stability until a rebellion in 1989 escalated into a destructive civil war in the 1990s that did not fully cease until 2003. The country’s first post-conflict elections, held in 2005, were noteworthy for the election of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to the presidency, as she was the first woman to be elected head of state in Africa."

They were well kitted up.  All brand new, no scratches or marks of actual use.  They are just as bad as the two liberal gun waving karens in St. Louis.

We are going to be pressured for more "common sense gun laws" due to these idiots.

12 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I know that's a bit tongue in cheek, but there's a lot of truth there. 

I'm fully on board with black nationalism. After all, they are a separate nation with their own culture, their own language (dialect), and everything that defines a nation. They are being stymied by the same forces that fluster every other ethno nationalism. 

Globalism is satanic. Globalism always ends in war. Only nationalism can save us from that. Let the blacks live in peace in their own nation-state. They did very well when segregation was forced. When integration was forced both sides suffered, but the blacks more so. They deserve nothing less than complete autonomy. As do we. 

Blacks and whites could work together to kick out the invaders, then when that job is done, organize ourselves peacefully and separately. I could definitely see that scenario playing out at some point. And i think blacks have a legitimate claim to some territory of their own. Let us go our own ways. 

I was talking to a black friend other day and he said the exact same thing.  Only he went a bit further.  He suggested that they need their own nation-state with absolute non-white control of any political office, police, teachers, doctors, business owners etc.  Whites would be allowed to live in the n/s but they would only be allowed menial jobs and would never have a say or representation.  After a lengthy discussion I had to agree with him.   

It all sounds radical and wrong to some levels initially but when you realize that after so long there still is an issue with assimilation, there just might be a reasonable discussion on this subject to be had.  Not all blacks would need to leave since most blacks with common sense know there is no "systemic racism" and America is the best country on the planet.  The miscreants, malcontents and racists could leave and have a n/s of their own where they need not burden the rest of us with their faux grievances.  Any reason we couldn't give them say, California, and name it the BLM Nation-State Reservation?  Sure there are a lot of details to consider but this just might be the solution. 

1 min ago, Misled said:

I was talking to a black friend other day and he said the exact same thing.  Only he went a bit further.  He suggested that they need their own nation-state with absolute non-white control of any political office, police, teachers, doctors, business owners etc.  Whites would be allowed to live in the n/s but they would only be allowed menial jobs and would never have a say or representation.  After a lengthy discussion I had to agree with him.   

It all sounds radical and wrong to some levels initially but when you realize that after so long there still is an issue with assimilation, there just might be a reasonable discussion on this subject to be had.  Not all blacks would need to leave since most blacks with common sense know there is no "systemic racism" and America is the best country on the planet.  The miscreants, malcontents and racists could leave and have a n/s of their own where they need not burden the rest of us with their faux grievances.  Any reason we couldn't give them say, California, and name it the BLM Nation-State Reservation?  Sure there are a lot of details to consider but this just might be the solution. 

Only work if there is a check valve.Be good and sure you want to leave, and it is what you want now, and forever.

You can leave the US, but if you do, you can not come back. No flip flopping, moving back and forth when things get too rough, one place, or the other.

8 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

They have a nation in Africa, set up and functioning for those ex slaves, and those who feel disadvantaged by slavery.

It's called Liberia, off you go, you folks complaining, your dream is realized, watch the door doesn't hit you in the arse when you leave, but remember one thing, it only swings one way.

"Liberia is the only black state in Africa never subjected to colonial rule and is Africa’s oldest republic. It was established on land acquired for freed U.S. slaves by the American Colonization Society, which founded a colony at Cape Mesurado in 1821. In 1824 the territory was named Liberia, and its main settlement was named Monrovia, which is the present-day capital. Liberian independence was proclaimed in 1847, and its boundaries were expanded. The country enjoyed relative stability until a rebellion in 1989 escalated into a destructive civil war in the 1990s that did not fully cease until 2003. The country’s first post-conflict elections, held in 2005, were noteworthy for the election of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf to the presidency, as she was the first woman to be elected head of state in Africa."

This makes sense, but they aren't that stupid.  They complain, bitch and moan but none of them would actually leave the US.  They know it's the only place on Earth they would be able to live the way they do.  Even if the US made something like that possible none would leave and I doubt Liberia would want these POS in their country. 

6 mins ago, dena said:

Only work if there is a check valve.Be good and sure you want to leave, and it is what you want now, and forever.

You can leave the US, but if you do, you can not come back. No flip flopping, moving back and forth when things get too rough, one place, or the other.

agreed.  Any border crossings would need a Passport and/or Visa.  No immigration or citizenship would be granted ever.