Leftist Punk..

Rate this topic

afterhours

50 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

You’re exactly right, and this is why they are winning.  The average person is afraid to fight back, and that has to stop.  Because if we don’t fight back, it really is all over, and it’s our own fault.

Well, this is the leader of CHAZ.... any questions?

5f00fa97903f1_TheLeaderofCHAZ.jpg.223d2c324fb8ab593ef79d4e1a27dca2.jpg

I hope D didn't hurt his hand too badly.

What would possess a man to think he can go up to a man he doesn't even know, slap a hat off of another man's head, and then not be ready to duck? Because you know there is going to be a bomb headed your way if the guy even has half a sack.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

3 mins ago, dena said:

I hope D didn't hurt his hand too badly.

What would possess a man to think he can go up to a man he doesn't even know, slap a hat off of another man's head, and then not be ready to duck? Because you know there is going to be a bomb headed your way if the guy even has half a sack.

He saw the blacks do it on YouTube and thought anyone could get away with it. His mistake was not running away immediately or not doing it in a feral gang way. 

6 hours ago, 55555s said:

Union cop in NJ arrests D 100% of the time.  D spends day in jail, friends and family have 4th ruined.  D spends family vacation money on lawyer to have charges dropped/reduced/squared away.   

D has mandatory reporting to his emplyer that he was arrested (NJ) and he is now on probation at work.  

Those who have something to lose can, and those who dont, cant.  Its an interesting world we've al created here.  

Really? Even if there were 1/2 doz witnesses? Saw a guy slap his head then put his hands on him twice? If true how can anyone live there? Maybe change state name from the Garden State to the Swallow State, just sayin'....

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

5 mins ago, 2sammich said:

For real? LOL, what a ****ing *****! What happened, someone scold him?

He was just told that the sun light he was seeing would be the last he sees for many years.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Some people just don't look tough depending upon the mood the are in. I speak from experience. 

I've been told in the past I have the face of a chameleon. One moment I look pleasant and nice and the next I have a don't eff with me or else look. 

jr2.jpg.44a26239b78625ebffa937a791259e82.jpg     jr1.jpg.feabd61235ee33ca9fe0f19035af41c5.jpg

Edited by J