HighEndHooker

For sale: Shimano Tranx 301HG lefty

13 posts in this topic

39 mins ago, xxxemercadoxxx said:

I will be in Belmar this afternoon, Will you take $200 pick up today in Belmar Marina.

I would take $230 if you pick it up, but I already left for Little Egg Harbor for the day and I don’t have it with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, HighEndHooker said:

I would take $230 if you pick it up, but I already left for Little Egg Harbor for the day and I don’t have it with me

I can offer $225 and possibly meet up sometime since our schedule doesn’t work for today.  When do you plan to travel again in Little Egg Harbor, NJ maybe we can arrange a meet up. I live in Philadelphia, PA rarely travels North Jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, xxxemercadoxxx said:

I can offer $225 and possibly meet up sometime since our schedule doesn’t work for today.  When do you plan to travel again in Little Egg Harbor, NJ maybe we can arrange a meet up. I live in Philadelphia, PA rarely travels North Jersey.

I’ll do 225 if it’s picked up, if you wanna meet halfway, maybe near Trenton, I’d ask for 250

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

East Rutherford. I’ll do $225 as the lowest picked up

Id do that if we can figure out somewhere to meet near bloomfield around the gsp.  Ill let you decide tho because the other guy offered the same $ before me.

Edited by gobigblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

35 mins ago, gobigblue said:

Id do that if we can figure out somewhere to meet near bloomfield around the gsp.  Ill let you decide tho because the other guy offered the same $ before me.

I spoke eMercado, he’s gonna pass. You wanna meet up today? Maybe at the Brookdale service area on the gsp, or the altwood park and ride in Clifton?

Edited by HighEndHooker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, HighEndHooker said:

I spoke eMercado, he’s gonna pass. You wanna meet up today? Maybe at the Brookdale service area on the gsp, or the altwood park and ride in Clifton?

Yes the brookdale rest area works for me check your PMs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.