bospa357

Rate this topic

chumfish

It was this time last year I "met" Bob, he answered a posting of mine and gave me his GPS that he no longer was using for the cost of shipping.

Hi Bob. The Garmin came today, hopefully tomorrow I'll try it out. Thank you so very much, really appreciate. I feel like that old saying has come true, what goes around comes around. I have given hundreds of dollars worth of new medical stuff away  that I no longer use to SOL members, now it is my turn. Have a great Independence Day.

Mike

•  

Glad it arrived. I plugged it in and reset the unit before I shipped it, so it should be just fine. It's very intuitive to figure out, but if you have any difficulties, reach out and I'll be glad to help. :clap: Enjoy Mike.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Awww, that is sad news. It's a sad day when we lose one of the old time regulars. May the tides always be in your favor old friend. Rest in peace eternally.

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

Ugh, this sucks.

I met him once and he was nice enough and gave me a ugly stik that he doesn't use when I bought something else from him. I LOVED that rod. 

He really love his grandson too and asked me all kind of video game stuff....

RIP Bob. 

I always respected Bob. Super nice guy! We traded a few times over the years and he was always very honorable. He once traded me a beautiful corkscrew opener made from a swimming plug. I still have it. 

My condolences to the family and may he rest in peace.

I remember the time Bob had his gear stolen years back. The community stepped up and we sent him reels and other stuff. I sent him a beat up Bait Runner 3500. A few years later he sent me a brand new Curado 300e.  He was grateful for what we did. 

He gave me great advice on boats when I was first looking. Also got help with the Tacoma. From time to time I would do a job at Gillette when he was working nights.   Bob was a good egg. He told me he was hurting physical but he never complained.  RIP!