Flounderhooked21

07/01 Ling Mania

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

6-man crew slaughtered the ling yesterday (technically it was a 2-man crew if you don’t include the mate and capt) and the other 2 men sat down for a large portion of the day because, while they knew it was a ling trip, they were unhappy that they were only catching ling. Anyway, fishing was epic yesterday for my dad and I and thanks to the Capt for putting us on the fish and for joining in on the fishing with us. We caught over 150+ ling, 11 keeper sea bass, and 3 winter flounder. Fished on White Crab Charters.

0E84B64A-5A4B-4451-8220-AC7E35A07969.jpeg

9F05D885-C2B9-490A-A384-26EB7F90FE7B.jpeg

15672E5E-6405-4FA2-B3B0-7D3D4D7EB442.jpeg

D3132E5B-CB31-4139-A5A1-EFEF3E70E815.jpeg

D51D46EA-ED13-4554-AE4F-C7CE5569395F.jpeg

4C9B4069-87D1-4FB8-B43E-D6439EB0103A.jpeg

F10312EC-4D40-40FA-B0D5-565F3B87E20E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, MakoMike said:

What the heck are you going to do with all those ling?

Giving most of it to relatives, neighbors, and other people who are in need of food especially people who have been financially affected by the virus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh:   That dope is go pro-ing ling fishing!

 

He's going to be an influencer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Flounderhooked21 said:

6-man crew slaughtered the ling yesterday (technically it was a 2-man crew if you don’t include the mate and capt) and the other 2 men sat down for a large portion of the day because, while they knew it was a ling trip, they were unhappy that they were only catching ling. Anyway, fishing was epic yesterday for my dad and I and thanks to the Capt for putting us on the fish and for joining in on the fishing with us. We caught over 150+ ling, 11 keeper sea bass, and 3 winter flounder. Fished on White Crab Charters.

0E84B64A-5A4B-4451-8220-AC7E35A07969.jpeg

9F05D885-C2B9-490A-A384-26EB7F90FE7B.jpeg

15672E5E-6405-4FA2-B3B0-7D3D4D7EB442.jpeg

D3132E5B-CB31-4139-A5A1-EFEF3E70E815.jpeg

D51D46EA-ED13-4554-AE4F-C7CE5569395F.jpeg

4C9B4069-87D1-4FB8-B43E-D6439EB0103A.jpeg

F10312EC-4D40-40FA-B0D5-565F3B87E20E.jpeg

What kind of empanadas did Vic bring? I'm looking forward to those on the Fluke Fling. Eff eclairs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tom T said:

:laugh:   That dope is go pro-ing ling fishing!

 

He's going to be an influencer!

First thing I thought...a go pro for ling fishing? :freak:  I hope he was narrating during the ling battles :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TimS said:

Always considered any local fishmonger around here to be an overpriced tourist trap. Any one you’d recommend Neptune/Belmar area? 

 

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

The Covid found it’s way into my sister’s house.  Probably next to impossible to keep it out with teenagers.

Hopefully wont be too bad.

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

My niece got the positive test result.  My sister is sick but hasn't been tested.  Her husband and the boy seem fine at the moment.

Folks in good shaper recover ok, look at slayer !! 

4 hours ago, Tom T said:

:laugh:   That dope is go pro-ing ling fishing!

 

He's going to be an influencer!

 

29 mins ago, Spigola said:

Epic battles with those ling. :laugh:

:p Heck at least they caught some fish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, Tom T said:

Tony bending the space time continuum :th:

 

33 mins ago, Kml said:

The Matrix 

He threw me off for a sec

LOL Bent but not broke..yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Tony bending the space time continuum :th:

Neat trick. I'm gonna have to try that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimS said:

First thing I thought...a go pro for ling fishing? :freak:  I hope he was narrating during the ling battles :)

 

 

This one is a two wet sock fighter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.