Birdsnester

Disgraceful protest pics. Not fishing related

Rate this topic

188 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

This may not be the best forum for this but Main Forum says News is ok so here it goes.  I work in Downtown Manhattan where people are holed up on the grounds around City Hall.  What they are doing is not serving their purpose well.  it’s a disgrace.  Just sharing some photos of what I now see walking to work.  They’ve defaced 100+ year old buildings.  Really sad.  And it’s not at all comfortable walking to work.  They are getting more and more aggressive.  They are now advocating killing police.  

94D761BC-BF4D-425D-8875-9B2A39A9072B.jpeg

E4359F17-79C6-4AAD-B786-1FA0C1006FB6.jpeg

DE08C7A1-B050-4320-8128-81AB4D3F0EA5.jpeg

50829EDC-31F5-4ADA-BEDD-A2BD3A6BFB02.jpeg

57E9673A-0AB0-41D0-A6F5-468943725C22.jpeg

3AA2C7D0-6646-4074-B99E-0CF0823159C3.jpeg

2413B139-B178-4D84-A2B2-9A50199634E3.jpeg

509BE740-6AA1-477E-8738-2AE03155A2E1.jpeg

F96CE234-B1F0-459D-B2A7-FF80E169E8AA.jpeg

5C8725B7-C7CF-4E40-9236-4F52E2703FFA.jpeg

0106EBF8-1C06-47A7-9C49-1EEFF3725734.jpeg

5CD53E0E-ED02-4212-A5C1-6E9E360A7FA5.jpeg

B6EAE071-0E29-45AF-82A1-4AEB99CF32A7.jpeg

Edited by Birdsnester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad. That behavior certainly won’t help to improve things. I feel like things have gotten better in my lifetime, and I hope they continue to for my kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, VitaminDee said:

They don't know what they are protesting for. It's a lost cause now. 

Look at what they are asking for.  Abolish Prison???  Seriously?  Abolish the Police?  Oh my!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Birdsnester said:

Look at what they are asking for.  Abolish Prison???  Seriously?  Abolish the Police?  Oh my!!!

not asking demanding.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely disgusting, just hard to believe that this is the new norm and is being not only allowed but heralded as progress by many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What amazes me are the pics I see of the people in my town here in North Central Jersey aligning themselves and marching in support of this Marxist hate Group, BLM....a group that promotes the Killing of Police.....some of these are my stupid ass neighbors I'm sure...being led like sheep, not knowing what the hell they're even involved with.....these are dangerous times for sane people....stay safe......omo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America has a constitution and freedom of speech is a huge part of it. 

 

When the colonists were oppressed by British and their taxation, the colonists protested with the Boston tea party. 

Those who ignore the lessons of history ...

 

viva zapata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

What amazes me are the pics I see of the people in my town here in North Central Jersey aligning themselves and marching in support of this Marxist hate Group, BLM....a group that promotes the Killing of Police.....some of these are my stupid ass neighbors I'm sure...being led like sheep, not knowing what the hell they're even involved with.....these are dangerous times for sane people....stay safe......omo.

I believe the term that describes these people is "useful idiots",

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, hookmeup said:

America has a constitution and freedom of speech is a huge part of it. 

 

When the colonists were oppressed by British and their taxation, the colonists protested with the Boston tea party. 

Those who ignore the lessons of history ...

 

viva zapata

Colonists printed up newspapers, not graffiti. The marxists are not being limited in speech but its notable that the speech is of cultural revolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.