codfish

2016 would you still have voted for Trump

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

Yes I would,  I would have voted for the corner drunk rather than for Hillary.  However, I just happen to think Trump is doing a pretty fair job, considering how he has been under attack for more than four years by politicians of both parties trying to convince America that only a career politician can be President.

Just now, Cayotica said:

Yes I would,  I would have voted for the corner drunk rather than for Hillary.  However, I just happen to think Trump is doing a pretty fair job, considering how he has been under attack for more than four years by politicians of both parties trying to convince America that only a career politician can be President.

It was all fun and games till’ there was a National Emergency 

While I think there’s not much more or different he could have done ... He’s not the ideal leader in a crisis 

Vote for Trump again?

I'm 100% serious when I say I hope he finds a way to change the law and get a third term.

**** the Left, not once, not twice, but thrice, with Trump, right up the Left's ass.

14 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

It was all fun and games till’ there was a National Emergency 

While I think there’s not much more or different he could have done ... He’s not the ideal leader in a crisis 

Gonna have to disagree, if Pelosi, Schumer and every Democrat Doctor with a bone to pick against Trump hadn’t flooded the News services with contrary and often inaccurate information things would have gone much smoother but what else could we expect from a bunch of people who have degenerated into a belief that the means always justifies the end no matter how illegal or justified they might be.

of course I would..
I wasn’t a big fan of Trump until the 2016 election presented only one viable option for president. Everything that happened since 2016 has been “red pill“stuff. I still find Trump comical at best, but pray he wins the November election. For America. The line has been drawn. Here’s hoping scores more people feel as I do.

Oh, and watching the msm getting their collective wig torn off has been priceless these past four years. Eff em all, for at least another term.

3 hours ago, codfish said:

Hindsight is 2020:) what say you and why ??

hindsight_is_2020_bernie_sanders_campaign_pin-raf1216d5a1ed4916ab08996d15b7a782_k94rf_704.jpg

~

How about you take a stand on how you feel first, standing by.