Reed422

Fishing Gear Stolen

Rate this topic

243 posts in this topic

Last night someone broke into my car stole my rod/reel and full plug bag. Rod was a slingshot 1267 1 year old. Reel was a saltiga one year old. Plug bag was gear up 4 tube literally one day old. Tons of plugs gone. Like two grand of stuff out the window. Sucks.

1 min ago, Reed422 said:

Last night someone broke into my car stole my rod/reel and full plug bag. Rod was a slingshot 1267 1 year old. Reel was a saltiga one year old. Plug bag was gear up 4 tube literally one day old. Tons of plugs gone. Like two grand of stuff out the window. Sucks.

How good is your auto insurance?

2 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

* tho.  I got some plugs if you want them.  You might actually catch something decent for once.  

Ahh I dunno man I still have more plugs. Not looking for free crap. It just really sucks.

Just now, Reed422 said:

Ahh I dunno man I still have more plugs. Not looking for free crap. It just really sucks.

Well I'm not gonna give you a shoulder to cry on.  :shrug:

23 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

i dont want to point fingers.. but

I did see him a round my building. 

Funny my thing is I live in a super safe town, security guards in my building with tons of cameras. So far they claim there aren’t any near my car in The garage. Most people don’t even lock their bikes.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Well I'm not gonna give you a shoulder to cry on.  :shrug:

The reel is the biggest kick in the nuts. Bought it brand new last year. Also just put fresh line on it last month

Edited by Reed422

4 mins ago, Reed422 said:

If you need anything for the short term (rod/reel, plugs, tins) while you get squared away, let me know and we can meet up this week. 
I’m having surgery next Monday and won’t be using my stuff for at least 2-3 weeks afterwards. 

Just now, Reed422 said:

The reel is the biggest kick in the nuts. Bought it brand new last year. Also just put fresh line on it last 

Zebco and an ugly stick for the win.

8 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

How good is your auto insurance?

It would be covered under my condo insurance and I just put a claim in my bathtub leaked and damaged my floors not good to put more than one in a year

Wtf that sucks man. I hate thief's more than anything. I'm going to smack you if you didn't lock your doors. Seriously though, if you need anything let me know bro.