jimmy1956

Cheater Brady Organizing Team Workouts

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Read the article from SI. Some workouts more than a dozen players. Ignoring virus protection activities. Defiantly posting on Instagram that he has no fear of getting the virus. All this happening in Florida by the way. One of the states with a current increase in cases. What a tool he is. Good luck to the Bucs. :thumbd:

1 min ago, unskunk said:

So that means the Patriots are vindicated of the cheating scandal?

Lol....well he was a Patriot at the time so no. :beers:

Besides I’m not saying he is cheating now. Just that he is arrogant and stupid. Really want to go against this virus? Go right ahead.

50 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Lol....well he was a Patriot at the time so no. :beers:

Besides I’m not saying he is cheating now. Just that he is arrogant and stupid. Really want to go against this virus? Go right ahead.

Aren't people who are young and healthy better off just getting it, dealing with it for 2 weeks, then being done with it, possible never even knowing they had it, instead of living in fear and altering their lifestyle for months?

16 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Aren't people who are young and healthy better off just getting it, dealing with it for 2 weeks, then being done with it, possible never even knowing they had it, instead of living in fear and altering their lifestyle for months?

YEP, they now believe millions of people have had it and never knew it. It's a deadly disease for people like me who are old with health problems, it's not a deadly disease for athletes who are young and healthy.

3 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

YEP, they now believe millions of people have had it and never knew it. It's a deadly disease for people like me who are old with health problems, it's not a deadly disease for athletes who are young and healthy.

Of course many had it and never knew, very easily could be millions.

I guess we'll find out someday when the the antibody test is readily available and we get around to testing all 300 million+ Americans.

We don't have 300 million+ Americans.  According to Biden 100 million died from gun violence, another 120 million died from the virus.  Doesn't leave too many Americans left to test.

23 mins ago, RonG said:

We don't have 300 million+ Americans.  According to Biden 100 million died from gun violence, another 120 million died from the virus.  Doesn't leave too many Americans left to test.

Wait,  your count is way off.......

What about the "720 million women" Biden will put back to work, due to his tax credit?

9 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Joe a NJ young man 29/30 years old died of the virus this year . He was a baseball coach healthy young life . I would not bet on that one just get it and hope for the best . 

On 6/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, Bass Ackwards said:

There is nothing to substantiate that millions have had it. It's an uneducated guess to think we are out of the woods. Rely on the CDC, not news organizations spewing unsubstantiated "results". What the news is not telling you is the people that have had and survived (1.2 million), many have lingering health effects and more issues. It's not the cold where you get it and it goes away completely.

I myself dealing with the public, I am checked 5 times during each day I work. 1 before work, 1 leaving and 3 during the day. Everyone is at work. I'm sure Brady is doing the same with himself and teammates. 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, Gotcow? said:

TB12 is living rent free in a lot of peoples heads.

he always has...i think jimmy secretly has a TB12 tramp stamp

3 mins ago, big popper said:

he always has...i think jimmy secretly has a TB12 tramp stamp

Nope. Don’t like Cheaters. Now his wife maybe. :beers:

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Nope. Don’t like Cheaters. Now his wife maybe. :beers:

Quit with the charade, you like boys. :point:

Edited by iphish