geuss im going to be unemployed

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

14 mins ago, Billybob said:

It is but did you ever consider how a company words a policy on contractors working on site?

Are you dense or something?

What does that have anything to do with a stupid policy? How the word it versus whether it's stupid or not is immaterial. Even a dense person can see that. Are you dumb? 

Edited by MikeMc

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

then there's these people wandering around wearing kitchen gloves and no mask, touching her face and adjusting her glasses every 5 seconds

20200623_135757.jpg

20200623_135515.jpg

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

not one of my friends or acquaintances has come down with it and none of us have worn a mask and or stayed six feet apart since day one,

people from Charleston all the way to walterboro,  

its bull ****

How do you know that none of your friends/ acquantices came down with it?

Srsly?

My wife came down with it, I bet I did, and I bet if I walked around at that time, people I saw would have come down with it. 

3 mins ago, MikeMc said:

What does that have anything to do with a stupid policy? How the word it versus whether it's stupid or not is immaterial. Even a dense person can see that. Are you dumb? 

So it's a stupid policy to say that contractors that work in our factory must wear masks while in the facility?

1 min ago, Billybob said:

So it's a stupid policy to say that contractors that work in our factory must wear masks while in the facility?

no, on a roof by themselves,  but you new that already 

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 min ago, Billybob said:

It's like talking to a wall. :dismay: It's stupid policy to have someone who is alone on a roof wearing a mask. That's what I bolded in your quote, and that's what I was calling stupid. I hope the crayons helped. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Just now, woowoo2 said:

Life is full of choices my friend, and your past choices are what made you what you are today.

Are you sure this is the hill you want to die on?

I could be rich and/or  retired , but my choice to not kiss ass and or deal with stupid have allways gotten in the way, so yea, its as good a hill as any , 

I would rather live under a bridge than be told what I have to do ,

I'm ready for the shooting to start.

how lucky am i

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

I could be rich and/or  retired , but my choice to not kiss ass and or deal with stupid have allways gotten in the way, so yea, its as good a hill as any , 

I would rather live under a bridge than be told what I have to do ,

I'm ready for the shooting to start.

get little minnows  friend to help you :th:

Buster Keaton Monkey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty: