A Question for the Blame Covid on Trump Crowd

Rate this topic

Gotcow?

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

So Trump should have trumped states rights and imposed Federal rule on the states?

if needed, yes.  he did claim himself to be a war-time president and that this was a time of war...

but this will never happen... puts too much accountability to him... and he is never accountable for his actions and his sayings... despite how many video proof there are... he never said that...

but before that... he should have shown more unity in the response to the crisis.

Yellow Eyed Devils
There's no Sense in Nonsense!

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I'm sorry, please remind me what the experts, Fauci and CDC and WHO and China were telling Trump early on.

Remind me what Pelosi was telling her constituents to do.

Sure Trump has screwed up, but even if Trump got serious the Democrats would have told him to go pound sand and we would be right where we are now.

Trump is the Commander in Chief.  Nobody ever voted for Fauci to be leader of the free world.  Pelosi either.

Trump is a genius - he should have known better than anybody.

The buck stops with the boss.  no?

The citizenry takes their cues from the boss.  He was making jokes, downplaying the severity and playing politics when he should have been dead serious.  He wasn't and we are paying for it.

Buh Buh but but states rights - please spare me -  Trump does what he wants when he wants. Clearly.  

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Actually Pence should just walk away to preserve his self dignity.

Who in their right mind would volunteer to join that circus?

Pence's dignity left the building a long time ago.
Getting blamed for the CV disaster and getting dumped by Trump would just cement his legacy as a chump.

Unknown

5 mins ago, superstriper said:

done and hopefully you will honor it(I believe you will unlike the folks that i bet that trump would beat hillary)

either way good comes out of it-I donate to st judes, wounded warrior and toys for tots so u can pick among them :)

I think Sleepy Joe is terrible but he is not hated like Hillary and there are too many people in bad spots right now in America for Trump to win-some his fault some not his fault.

~

You've got yourself a wager sir! :)

I think you're underestimating and or buying into that Trump isn't as popular pre-CV-19 days.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

21 mins ago, Possum said:

VP Mike Pence will probably take the fall for the government's failed response to the flu.He is, after all, head of the CV Task Force.
Easy to make Mike a scapegoat for the flu,dump him and replace him with a VP candidate that expands the "base"  (ie. Hailey).
Curent polls don't mean much.Long way to go.Plenty of people still around for DonJohn to blame.

No I don’t think so , he’s a politician with a plan , and with out an opinion. It’s safer that way . 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

2 hours ago, slowroller said:

In the midst of a pandemic he seems hell bent on getting rid of the affordable care act, with no alternative plan. 
The virus itself isn’t Trump’s fault, but he’s done a piss  poor job of dealing with it. His biggest failure in my opinion is being more concerned with minimizing the situation so it doesn’t effect his campaign rather than being concerned for the welfare of the citizens of this country. 

~

BarryCare gone was something he ran on, it's not like his first attempt at getting rid of it was this week.

He sent hospital ships to both coasts, set up convention centers on the Federal dime; the States handled in their own way as that's how our system works.

He came across as too casual I'll agree with you, it didn't bother me but with today's folks it came across badly. 

Even with that said, his actions that I mentioned already plus others, shows that he took it seriously IMO whilst trying to play it cool. 

If a POTUS freaks out, what good does that do the country?

16 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Trump is the Commander in Chief.  Nobody ever voted for Fauci to be leader of the free world.  Pelosi either.

Trump is a genius - he should have known better than anybody.

The buck stops with the boss.  no?

The citizenry takes their cues from the boss.  He was making jokes, downplaying the severity and playing politics when he should have been dead serious.  He wasn't and we are paying for it.

Buh Buh but but states rights - please spare me -  Trump does what he wants when he wants. Clearly.  

You should get those bruised feelings checked out.

I think some of the clotting has gone to your brain.

Obviously trump should have: 

* Recalled the military from overseas duty to blow all the bridges and tunnels in NYC 

* Had the military enforce a true lockdown

* Welded shut all the apartment building doors in NYC 

* Blanket spray the entire city with bleach (or napalm - viruses can be burned) 

* Nuked China for good measure

If he did all that libs would still complain it wasn't enough. From the other side of their mouths they would badmouth him for going too far. 

Hmmmm.... just like they do already...

14 mins ago, Possum said:

Pence's dignity left the building a long time ago.
Getting blamed for the CV disaster and getting dumped by Trump would just cement his legacy as a chump.

I think Pence is a good man.

He just happens to have the charisma of a piece of cardboard and he works for a clown.

8 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

BarryCare gone was something he ran on, it's not like his first attempt at getting rid of it was this week.

He sent hospital ships to both coasts, set up convention centers on the Federal dime; the States handled in their own way as that's how our system works.

He came across as too casual I'll agree with you, it didn't bother me but with today's folks it came across badly. 

Even with that said, his actions that I mentioned already plus others, shows that he took it seriously IMO whilst trying to play it cool. 

If a POTUS freaks out, what good does that do the country?

So why is he demanding the SC rule on it right now? You think kicking millions of people of their health insurance is going to get him any votes? 

You really think he was 'casual' about it? I don't see the need to freak out, but he should have taken it seriously from the jump. This whole slowing down the testing thing is unbelievable as well. By his rationale if we stop asking people their immigration status, that would lower the number of illegal immigrants in the country right?

11 mins ago, slowroller said:

So why is he demanding the SC rule on it right now? You think kicking millions of people of their health insurance is going to get him any votes? 

You really think he was 'casual' about it? I don't see the need to freak out, but he should have taken it seriously from the jump. This whole slowing down the testing thing is unbelievable as well. By his rationale if we stop asking people their immigration status, that would lower the number of illegal immigrants in the country right?

~

Got me, just isn't something out of left field was my point.

His actions that went against WHO as well as others show he took it serious enough to restrict travel, for that he was called a Xenophobe.  Then is restricted travel from Europe, TMK first time that's ever been done.  It'll never be right and or enough for you, I get it.

He said it was tongue and cheek and which state does he control testing of?  I'll give you it wasn't the right time to troll and or topic to joke about, I fully expect Drumpf to say other things cringe worthy.

Actions vs. words?