Gotcow?

A Question for the Blame Covid on Trump Crowd

Rate this topic

456 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kinghong1970 said:

Injection, ingestion... does it make any difference? it was his crowning moment of stupidity

O

56 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump isn’t a politician he always speaks his mind and tells the truth. 

that’s what they used to say. 

now everything he says is not what he meant

or a joke 

or sarcasm

or misinterpreted 

meh never says what he said. 

Or, you two geniuses are LYING. 

Tell us where he says people should drink or inject Anything?

FNM = fake news media

9 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

O

FNM = fake news media

You are lying 

I didn’t say that. 

you dishonestly alter my words

then accuse me of lying. 

you

are a filthy liar. 

7 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

You are lying 

I didn’t say that. 

then accuse me of lying. 

you

are a filthy liar. 

Nice try

49 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

O

FNM = fake news media

Had to give you a thumbs up... never have I seen such tenacity and dedication that you have shown in idolizing your golden statue of trump...

don’t you get tired of wiping his ass all the time?

the dude is not perfect... and he talks out of his ass many times... and this specific incident that you are so hell bent on defending has to be one of the dumbest if not THE dumbest **** ever said by a POTUS.

Oh and... People will differ in opinions... 

34 mins ago, kinghong1970 said:

Had to give you a thumbs up... never have I seen such tenacity and dedication that you have shown in idolizing your golden statue of trump...

don’t you get tired of wiping his ass all the time?

the dude is not perfect... and he talks out of his ass many times... and this specific incident that you are so hell bent on defending has to be one of the dumbest if not THE dumbest **** ever said by a POTUS.

Oh and... People will differ in opinions... 

You do realize you two are promoting a lie right?

No one is defending him. Just pointing out how the fake MSM lies get repeated by the uninformed Libs like you and fake news magician. 

4 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Parse words all you want. 
We all know what he said

but if you forgot here it is. 

It's funny, you can go back and look at the polls or the website Predictit. This press conference happened on 4/24/20 - In the few days following this disaster of a press conference is when Trump's numbers began to crater.  If he loses in November, the video above will mark the beginning of the end.

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

O

FNM = fake news media

11 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes he suggested the benefits of injecting disinfectants, not drinking it,

and he never said to stop wearing masks,

he just doesn't wear one, even if it means destroying medical equipment, he mocks those that do.....

it's STRONGLY implied that wearing a mask is somehow being disloyal to him, but he's never said it overtly.

7 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

This is a LIE. You’ve already been called out on it, and here you are repeating it again. 

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

You are lying 

I didn’t say that. 

then accuse me of lying. 

you

are a filthy liar. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 hours ago, TimS said:

I didn't invent the 30% thing either, I believe I read it in the WSJ - I thought it made great sense - if 30% of an area has had this - those 30% are most likely the ones who are out and about...if they can no longer catch it, they are no longer spreading it. That slows the spread greatly. And it can definitely be considered SOME LEVEL of herd immunity. I was very clearly not talking about halting the epidemic, that's him pretending he understands the big words like "some" or "level of" :dismay:  

He can't wrap his head around anything other than being a child, it's how he participates here. The words must confuse him, that's why he thinks Trump said to drink bleach and to stop wearing masks...he falls for everything CNN tells him. It's literally useless to attempt conversation with him...for years I ignored him...now I remember why.

That's my theory as to why NYC and NJ didn't blow up from the rioting/looting/protesting were likely to have been out all along and may have been exposed months ago. Being young they may have never had a symptom. It's logic...some folks are absolutely immune to logic :freak:

TimS

I definitely wasn't trying to suggest you invented the 30% number or that Trump created it. My bad if it seemed that way. Your point just seemed like such common sense I didn't see any reason to waste my time verifying it :laugh:

Edited by Hokepokey

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

You do realize you two are promoting a lie right?

No one is defending him. Just pointing out how the fake MSM lies get repeated by the uninformed Libs like you and fake news magician. 

so he did not say those stupid things about UV and chlorine?

6 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Parse words all you want. 
We all know what he said

but if you forgot here it is. 

IMO this is definitely the funniest/most ridiculous thing a president has ever said in American history.

He starts it off with: "And the I said, suppose if you bring the (ultra-violet)light into the body, either through the skin or uhhhhh in some other way."

Then he tops it off with: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, 1 minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uhhhh by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets into the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." 

We're all screwed :laugh:

5 mins ago, Hokepokey said:

IMO this is definitely the funniest/most ridiculous thing a president has ever said in American history.

He starts it off with: "And the I said, suppose if you bring the (ultra-violet)light into the body, either through the skin or uhhhhh in some other way."

Then he tops it off with: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, 1 minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uhhhh by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets into the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." 

We're all screwed :laugh:

Wait... he did say it? It wasn’t a lie?

whats the lie?

was that some fancy CGI or some talented impersonator?

2 hours ago, Hokepokey said:

I definitely wasn't trying to suggest you invented the 30% number or that Trump created it. My bad if it seemed that way. Your point just seemed like such common sense I didn't see any reason to waste my time verifying it :laugh:

~

If "Team Genius" had a son....

Just now, kinghong1970 said:

Wait... he did say it? It wasn’t a lie?

whats the lie?

was that some fancy CGI or some talented impersonator?

IT'S WORD GAME TIME GUYS, 

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS. :rav:

What the hell do you mean "did he say it?" Frank gave you a video and I gave you quotes from the video. Of course he said it.

Did I say he lied? I said his suggestions were ridiculous. Are you refuting that his suggestions were ridiculous here?

"Fancy cgi" oh good lord, are you serious? :laugh::laugh: He said it on live TV, no sane person is disputing this fact. 

12 mins ago, Hokepokey said:

IT'S WORD GAME TIME GUYS, 

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS. :rav:

What the hell do you mean "did he say it?" Frank gave you a video and I gave you quotes from the video. Of course he said it.

Did I say he lied? I said his suggestions were ridiculous. Are you refuting that his suggestions were ridiculous here?

"Fancy cgi" oh good lord, are you serious? :laugh::laugh: He said it on live TV, no sane person is disputing this fact. 

Oh, I hear you and agree with you that it was ridiculous... and that he did indeed make those dumb ass statements...

I was just curious as to what “lie” Maine Guide was referring to...

he said it... and it was dumb for sure.