mtl50

Small Atom metal lips

13 posts in this topic

Looking for some of the small plastic metal lip swimmers. Trying to find a picture but if you are older, you will remember them. 

Thanks

Mike

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, mtl50 said:

I honestly do not know. Put up the pics if it is not too much trouble. Thanks

Well there's the little spins that go around 4" and 7/8 oz., and two versions of the bigger 54's, one at 6" 2.25 oz. and one smaller at 1.75.

I just moved the last of my spin's but I have a couple of the smaller 54's if interested. I would have to get pics up in a couple of days tho. That's why I asked.

Here's a pic I found of an even smaller "spin" if that's what you're looking for. And the bigger 54 to give you an idea.

4.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Edited by Rainmaker

23 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Well there's the little spins that go around 4" and 7/8 oz., and two versions of the bigger 54's, one at 6" 2.25 oz. and one smaller at 1.75.

I just moved the last of my spin's but I have a couple of the smaller 54's if interested. I would have to get pics up in a couple of days tho. That's why I asked.

Here's a pic I found of an even smaller "spin" if that's what you're looking for. And the bigger 54 to give you an idea.

4.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

The smaller one or the next size up are the ones.

How much for the little guys?

6 hours ago, DaveC said:

I have these.  All are spins and even smaller ones.  Lot is 65 shipped, firm.atom.jpeg.4b07f62f36f6fcfb4481a3a1e96dd2e0.jpeg

Is the swivel broken on the small one that is out of the package?

4 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Is the swivel broken on the small one that is out of the package?

No. Not a thing wrong them,

0623201311.jpg

15 hours ago, mtl50 said:

The smaller one or the next size up are the ones.

How much for the little guys?

Looks like DC has you covered. I'm out of Spins. Just have a couple of the smaller 54's.

2 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Would you sell just the 3 small ones. Thanks

Mike

Nah, just as a lot.  Again, same situation as before....not worth a trip to the post office. Good luck with your search. 

17 hours ago, DaveC said:

Nah, just as a lot.  Again, same situation as before....not worth a trip to the post office. Good luck with your search. 

Well, if you still have them in a couple of weeks I will repost and let you know. 

5 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Well, if you still have them in a couple of weeks I will repost and let you know. 

Yep.