Robert Williams

Brady in Bucs colors

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Robert Williams said:

We going to get to see the Brady-Gronk connection this fall or did the Chinese blow up the NFL, too?

Who knows at this point. Wish baseball would get its chit together.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, jimmy1956 said:

At this point you want to watch a bunch of snotty nose can crybabies?

7 hours ago, iphish said:

At this point you want to watch a bunch of snotty nose can crybabies?

Just want something new too watch is all. Don’t watch any of the old crap for any sport.   Besides I don’t think there will be any team sports this year college included. The virus is not going away and all it will take will be one big name player getting the virus and all the other players will shut themselves down for any of the sports.  Bye Bye!

Interesting situation for me as a fan...First and foremost, I'm a pats fan...however, since the time I was a kid and my father was stationed at MacDill AFB in Tampa (during the John McKay era), I've always more or less adopted the Bucs as my second favorite/backup team...and in fact, back in the early 2000's, when the Pats won the SB in three out of four years, it was the Bucs who won the SB the one year the Pats didn't...and that stretch of time still is my favorite in all my years as a football fan....so now with both Brady and Gronk jumping ship to the Bucs, I'm looking at this as more than a Pats fan following a team hero to another team...I'm hoping this can put the Bucs back on the map

On 6/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, jimmy1956 said:

Baseball was always about the money, who gets what and how much, they effed it up.....NFL is money too but  it's not #1 it's more on delivering the product. 

I'm very much looking forward to the Bucs. I was almost tempted to buy seasons tickets to buccaneers games early on when they were dirt cheap this year right after Brady signed. Give some away, sell some and fly down on a cheap flight and go to a couple games