LISurfcaster

West End 2 and Construction Dock OPEN 6/20/2020

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, husonfirst said:

You need a night fishing permit to enter during daylight hours?

 

 

 

Yes, only a night or 4x4 fishing permit grants access at all times of the day or night.

Edited by DeepBlue85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeepBlue85 said:

Yep, fishermen only......sounds like a win for us, let's all take care of that place, pick up after our selves and respect eachother and the land there.  

Yessir! Let’s take care of this place and I’m so glad I got that permit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GarbageFish said:

Are they collecting $8 parking fees from WE2 fishermen too?

need to enter after 5pm for no fee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard Cuomo waived vehicle use fees if you bring a white bucket.

I saw more illegally parked cars this weekend, no permits Whether specific  town or 4x4 state... i did have a game warden pull up aside me in a state lot asking if I was setting up a telescope or fishing (while carry a 10ft rod and keeper bass) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we bring peaceful protester signs, is that as good as the night parking permit for day fishing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GarbageFish said:

I heard Cuomo waived vehicle use fees if you bring a white bucket.

I saw more illegally parked cars this weekend, no permits Whether specific  town or 4x4 state... i did have a game warden pull up aside me in a state lot asking if I was setting up a telescope or fishing (while carry a 10ft rod and keeper bass) 

The last three times I've seen cars parked next to the meadowbrook bridges. Did they stop enforcing this? Its always the minivan and white bucket crowd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GarbageFish said:

Are they collecting $8 parking fees from WE2 fishermen too?

Says it right on the permit, daily use fees still have to be paid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, Mike24 said:

The last three times I've seen cars parked next to the meadowbrook bridges. Did they stop enforcing this? Its always the minivan and white bucket crowd

No they get pinched from time to time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.