LockedDrag

Gulp container alternative

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

What do you guys use to store your gulp? I been looking through old threads and I guess the color doesn’t run on each other if you mix them up supposedly but what’s a good container? Hopefully leak free lol

Plano Have two been using for a very long time never leak can put multiple colors no problem worth the money 100 % Gulp zip locks leak and gulp bulk plastic container leak no rubber seal they are meant to leak so you buy more just like there product over the years has gotten softer and Less durable  again so you have to buy more.

Screenshot_20200619-180524.jpg

Save the money on containers. 
buy a container or two of gulp, believe they are the 20 counts. Cut a hole in the seal, don’t rip it off. Add a couple smaller rubber bands around the threads. Acts as a gasket. 
been doing it this way for years without leaking any. 

For my pork rinds and gulp I use craft jars meant for slime and stuff like that. Found them on Amazon. They have a silicone gasket in the lid. The only time I've had them leak is if the jar or lid broke. And I think that's happened twice maybe

14 mins ago, fishfinder said:

Plano Have two been using for a very long time never leak can put multiple colors no problem worth the money 100 % Gulp zip locks leak and gulp bulk plastic container leak no rubber seal they are meant to leak so you buy more just like there product over the years has gotten softer and Less durable  again so you have to buy more.

Thanks. Definitely look into that

43 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

What do you guys use to store your gulp? I been looking through old threads and I guess the color doesn’t run on each other if you mix them up supposedly but what’s a good container? Hopefully leak free lol

Don’t tell your wife!  Go into the kitchen cabinets and find a Tupperware with foldable lid.  Sneak it out of the house and use it.  If she wonders where that favorite Tupperware went, the one you got as a wedding gift, blame it on your Ex Sister in law that cheated on her poor poor little brother.  Throw your hands up with a confused look and tell her you need to go cut the grass.

Works every time...  Trust me.

Btw they are only 6.99 seems pretty cheap to me.I heard Vs is comming out with one and it's going to cost $350 thank God that's false funny thing is people would still buy it  lol

I use a empty peanutbutter jar. 

I only keep a few fingers of juice in it.  Fits nicely in my bag and doesn't weigh a ton. 

I toss a few different types together too. Incase I wanna switch it up. 

Edited by PSegnatelli

1 hour ago, fishfinder said:

This is the only container to use. The opening is raised and you don't need a balancing act to not spill gulp juice all over the place. 

54 mins ago, PSegnatelli said:

I use a empty peanutbutter jar. 

I only keep a few fingers of juice in it.  Fits nicely in my bag and doesn't weigh a ton. 

I toss a few different types together too. Incase I wanna switch it up. 

Smooth or extra crunchy ?