Jig Man

JM Pikies with a twist, info thread

131 posts in this topic

So, hi folks....it's been a while!  I was texting Andrew some previews this weekend and he wisely suggested I post a few previews like I was sending him, so here ya go.  I'll post a few more pics right before I start boxing stuff up to send back his way.  This has been a fun batch to work through.  I hope y'all dig it.  And for you big largemouth guys, there's a couple nice chunky perch in the mix....

IMG_20200705_122343.jpg

IMG_20200705_122356.jpg

IMG_20200705_122400.jpg

13 mins ago, DreamsOfHatteras said:

So, hi folks....it's been a while!  I was texting Andrew some previews this weekend and he wisely suggested I post a few previews like I was sending him, so here ya go.  I'll post a few more pics right before I start boxing stuff up to send back his way.  This has been a fun batch to work through.  I hope y'all dig it.  And for you big largemouth guys, there's a couple nice chunky perch in the mix....

IMG_20200705_122343.jpg

IMG_20200705_122356.jpg

IMG_20200705_122400.jpg

Those look great! Love the perch....

Oooo, I want one of those, and one of those, and...

Oh wait, I don't get to keep those :eek: 

Looking great Noel! Can't wait to see them in person. 

12 mins ago, Jig Man said:

Oooo, I want one of those, and one of those, and...

Oh wait, I don't get to keep those :eek: 

Looking great Noel! Can't wait to see them in person. 

yeah. I'm down for one of those chunky perch ones. Nice looking stuff. 

3 hours ago, DreamsOfHatteras said:

IMG_20200705_122343.jpg

IMG_20200705_122356.jpg

IMG_20200705_122400.jpg

:theman:  love the perch!

12 hours ago, DreamsOfHatteras said:

IMG_20200705_122343.jpg

IMG_20200705_122356.jpg

IMG_20200705_122400.jpg

:drool:

On 7/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

:hooked:

I can certainly see sending some of those along with plugs to the fine folks here. Too good to keep all to myself :)

On 7/7/2020 at 0:54 PM, DreamsOfHatteras said:

IMG_20200705_122343.jpg

IMG_20200705_122356.jpg

IMG_20200705_122400.jpg

Those all look great, Noel!  

But those mottled ones (second pic, front row, three on far right and third from left) are Boom, Boom, OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!!!

:heart: :drool:

(Andrew will hardly be shocked at my comment.)

51 mins ago, Southcoastphil said:

Those all look great, Noel!  

But those mottled ones (second pic, front row, three on far right and third from left) are Boom, Boom, OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!!!

:heart: :drool:

(Andrew will hardly be shocked at my comment.)

Someone been snorting whiskey and drinking cocaine again :eek::beers: