Southcoastphil

M&D Outfitters is NOW OPEN!!

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Just now, Southcoastphil said:

John, call me if you want me to get supplies for you this week.  Happy to mail them to you in VT if that helps.

All the building supplies are not priced yet, may want to give it a bit or call first.

2 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

All the building supplies are not priced yet, may want to give it a bit or call first.

Good to know.  Thanks buddy.

5 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Just stopped in for a chat this afternoon. Nick is going to get to the pricing on building supplies as soon as he can. It is in his list of priorities to do as he knows people are inquiring about them. Had a great visit with them and the shop looks good with plenty of stuff for the canal and beaches. Fly room is pretty impressive with a great selection of flies and supplies for you flyguys 
  Did notice the pretty saltx reels in black also !!!! 

while you folks are in the shop perhaps you could take some pics of inventory and post them up to let others know whats in the store.

Thank you everyone who's stopped in - bare with me and my lack of online presence, trying my best to keep it all under wraps at the moment.  Placed a sizable order of in stock items that I should have my hands on by the weekend given the speed of carrier. Bunch of plastics savage, big occhi, sluggo, fishlab etc.. Filled in a bunch of sebile and yozuri. Lead order will be here next week hopefully, lots of bucktails and jigheads in a handful of colors up to 5oz. A few different Daiwa, Tica and Lami rods. Some Penn, and Shimano both spin and conventional.  Reached out to the plug component company this morning for current pricing and will be placing an order to fill the voids in what was left over.. If you are in need of misc. grommets etc in small amounts, stop in and I will help you out.  It will be at least 3 weeks before I have any bulk in, sorted, priced and bagged.  Really appreciate everyone's patience while I get everything underway

Posted (edited) · Report post

For what it is worth Nick - you need 6 more posts - sensible content just not "HI!" - and we can send you Private Messages (PMs) on SOL (min 15 posts). Since I won't be giving many more plugs away I am fine for building supplies but wish it was not so. First 2 weeks of June is my annual first visit (54 yrs same spot near Scusset) then the first 2 weeks of Sept. June is toast - border still closed until Aug and Sept is quickly fading. Sucks. brand new custom Lami sitting in New Bedford for me. Anyway these guys are all rooting for you, decent but undisciplined tribe (as hard as Phil tries to shape them up - to no avail). If Sept washes as well I will see you next June. Very best of luck you are making your own mark on a very special spot.

Regards

Puck

Edited by speedwell

^^^

For the record, I do NOT " ... try to shape them up ... " because A) they are all better anglers than I am and B) I doubt that anyone *could* shape them up, even if it was somehow deemed necessary.

I stopped by this morning to say hello to Nick and leave him a few charts , Store looks and is nice and clean also well laid out with more room for other product as he gets going. He will be having a nice new cooler arriving soon to place his frozen bait where you the customer can pick it out . Make sure you give his four legged friend some recognition he enjoys getting patted down