Hook I

Black Lives Matter comes to Throggs Neck Bronx

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, Hook I said:

Most would not know where the heck is Throggs Neck is but Face Book BLM posted coming to Throggs Neck Bronx NY 

well they got to Bruckner Blvd and E . Tremont Ave where they were met by  local citizens Italians , Irish , Latinos wearing white t shirts and baseball bats . The locals stood ground and not to let them cross into Throggs Neck . Old school tactics still work . 

I guess defunding the police can work

1 min ago, JimG said:

I guess defunding the police can work

Those people in TN love their community there is people helping people of all backgrounds. They are not going to let riots happen and destroy local businesses that has been their for generations. It’s been tried before . It’s good to see things have not changed 

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

Those people in TN love their community there is people helping people of all backgrounds. They are not going to let riots happen and destroy local businesses that has been their for generations. It’s been tried before . It’s good to see things have not changed 

Did the local authorities condemn their actions like had happened elsewhere?

Throgs Neck = Great Neighborhood! My model plane club met in a church there when I lived in the city. What New York used to be!

Marc

11 mins ago, dena said:

Did the local authorities condemn their actions like had happened elsewhere?

they are not concered about local authorties ...you can be funny when you want to 

If all that is true it’s great but they didn’t report that on the pablum puking news just like they didn’t report the police chief telling the annarchists this isn’t deblasio or coumo country in pearl river ,n.y. Its great to see pissed off americans saying f u  and your b s your breaking up our lively hoods ...it doesn’t sound like there’s many of those types in Chicago or Minneapolis.pearl river is probably 20 miles from tremont ave.ACCROSS WHAT THE LOCAL FOLKS CALL THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE NOT THE COUMO BRIDGE.

4 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

If all that is true it’s great but they didn’t report that on the pablum puking news just like they didn’t report the police chief telling the annarchists this isn’t deblasio or coumo country in pearl river ,n.y. Its great to see pissed off americans saying f u  and your b s your breaking up our lively hoods ...it doesn’t sound like there’s many of those types in Chicago or Minneapolis.pearl river is probably 20 miles from tremont ave.ACCROSS WHAT THE LOCAL FOLKS CALL THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE NOT THE COUMO BRIDGE.

~

Capitulating to the mob and their lies is not the way to handle any of this, it's time to stand up to these >actual< Authoritarians. 

On 6/9/2020 at 5:01 PM, Hook I said:

Most would not know where the heck is Throggs Neck is but Face Book BLM posted coming to Throggs Neck Bronx NY 

well they got to Bruckner Blvd and E . Tremont Ave where they were met by  local citizens Italians , Irish , Latinos wearing white t shirts and baseball bats . The locals stood ground and not to let them cross into Throggs Neck . Old school tactics still work . 

Guys like this were called vigilantes by the alt leftist mayor of Philly. People were tired of the mayor allowing their neighborhoods to get destroyed, so they did something about it and stood watch. Leftists cried racism as usual