Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishermanTim

Here's something I noticed....

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

With the change from rioting/looting to peaceful protesting, I've noticed more people having to blow off their stash of fireworks at home. since they don't have a chance to use it elsewhere...:worms:

They did a story on the news today about this, saying the use of illegal fireworks seems to have increased a lot from prior years.

News reports stated that people were firing them off at all hours out of boredom.

I still think they were bought with more than the Independence Day in mind.

Hey, at least we're getting a feel for what living in a warzone sounds like.

Seems like there's no shortage of fireworks in our surrounding neighborhoods.

That's funny ive been hearing em constantly for the past few weeks. 99.9% sure I know who it is too. Thought a transformer blew up the other day lol.

We get all the Karen's here bitching on FB about fireworks. They want to ban all fireworks, even for the 4th of July. They say their pets are frightened and so are they. One woman said she gets so scared, she cowers in a closet or her basement every time she hears fireworks. She calls the cops several times every night they are setting them off. :laugh:

Posted (edited) · Report post

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 10:22 AM, slicedcornbread said:

We get all the Karen's here bitching on FB about fireworks. They want to ban all fireworks, even for the 4th of July. They say their pets are frightened and so are they. One woman said she gets so scared, she cowers in a closet or her basement every time she hears fireworks. She calls the cops several times every night they are setting them off. :laugh:

Someone getting triggered by fireworks (except anyone with PTSD and pets) needs to grow up.

My concern was that some of these pyro technicians had procured their stash with less-than-patriotic plans.

Now another valid concern is that these balloon-knots are firing these things off at all hours of the night, EVERY night! 

I'm waiting for the inevitable misuse of these devices where someone gets turned into "lefty" for life!

Edited by FishermanTim
needed to include pets as well.

2 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Someone getting triggered by fireworks (except anyone with PTSD) needs to grow up.

I don't give two **** about fireworks. But it freaks out my dogs. The other night, one of ours got so freaked out by the constant booms that he took a crap in the middle of the kitchen. 

I'll drive by and throw rub the pile of dog **** on your front windows. If you support glass bowls lighting off fireworks, you should be able to enjoy the consequences. :th: