Sandbar1

Strange happenings in Montauk

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

i am not there in the spring or summer months, i am there , late Sept- late Oct..... LOL, i hear some aliens ,are and have been in the lower lot,, but they are just some fishermen buddies of my, after several cocktails.. :p..but for sure there is the Montauk Mystique...:th:.....

That was MK ultra graduate Andy Pero, aka one of ‘the Montauk boys’ making a ruckus.

5 hours ago, LB said:

l was always looking out for the creature from the black lagoon. 

I've heard he's pretty good at wetsuiting.

7 hours ago, PSegnatelli said:

Sonic booms maybe?

Who knows, but by Bill's description I kinda doubt it unless a whole squadron was repeatedly breaking the sound barrier.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Saw wierd **** high in the sky locally real late at night, thought they were satellites then they started making 90 degree turns...... some kinda tech, earthly or not

Edited by DeepBlue85

Watched a ufo at Jones broad daylight follow a comm airliner climb up on its tail and then fly up off its starboard wing before it dissapeared in the distance to the NE as the jetliner banked W towards the airports last Nov. For reals. Hammer was with me to confirm what I was seeing.  

2 hours ago, DeepBlue85 said:

Saw wierd **** high in the sky locally real late at night, thought they were satellites then they started making 90 degree turns...... some kinda tech, earthly or not

Back in the 70’s my parents would get 2, 4, even 6 weeks at Hither Hills during the summer.

Many great memories back then ....

campfires on the beach every night, just like in JAWS ...

one night, no bigger than any star .. 3 or 4 lights moving slowly across the sky, they stopped .. now a few more come from another direction and they stop near the first ones .... few of us saw it, as blitzed as we were .... then all of them hit warp speed and they’re gone ... good times !!